Disney Dream September 21, 2014

Please tell us a bit about yourself. Ages? Children? Likes/dislikes? Disney fanatics?

Cruises (in general) are wonderful and Disney cruises in particular are really nice. First, resign yourself to the fact that you won't see/do everything there is to do. In fact, some folks prefer to do nothing at all but just enjoy the ship.

Dining in the MDR will be fun. There are also two adult-only dining venues that you might want to consider, Palo & Remy. Take a look at the reviews in my Sig below.

Welcome cruise mate! I'm on that cruise too! There is so much to do that you will make yourself crazy if you even try to do it all! In fact, it's impossible to do it all on one trip! This will be our 5th cruise and I still haven't been to the spa, bingo, or fitness area! Our first cruise was on the Dream and I didn't plan any excursions. We just enjoyed the ship! Our Nassau day we had a lazy morning, ate breakfast in one of the restaurants, enjoyed a semi-empty deck, and then got off in the afternoon after lunch for some shopping. Castaway Cay we enjoyed the bikes and Serenity Bay. The Bikes are a really fun ride! There are some great views from the observation tower on the path. Important to remember that lunch stops being served on the island at 2 o'clock. On the ship, if you can catch some of the adult shows like Match your Mate, those are fun. You'll want to book another cruise on board before you leave to take advantage of the discount and OBC. We did not do Palo on our first cruise because I wanted to experience the dining rooms, however we've done it on all the others. Palo brunch is a great way to experience the adult dining. You are in for an amazing time! This is our 3rd time on the dream, but it's just as exciting as the first! I learned a lot from reading these boards because the people here are so generous with their time and willingness to share! You are going to have a great time! See you on board!!:wave2:

Whoot Whoot we are on that cruise too for our FIRST cruise! We are celebrating our 10 year Wedding Anniversary SO EXCITED!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter