DISNEY DREAM NOV 10 2017 3 NIGHT MEET UP

Not real hoping yet. If anyone is interested in doing a private mixology class, let me know! I don't think I can post to a google docs file here but I can add your info to the list if you are interested. Thanks!

This will be my family's 2nd Disney cruise and we would like to participate in the fish extenders on this trip. Our little one will be 5 this time around and would really enjoy the surprise gifts.

Awesome.. It is early on, so I hope more people will find their way onto the thread. Closer to the date we can get cabin numbers so we can make this experience even more fun!
We would love to. It's our 7th Disney Cruise and it is my husband, myself, my 22 year old daughter and my 25 year old daughter. The older one has Down Syndrome and loves to see the fish extenders on all the cruises we have taken.

Hello! We will be with you all too! Do you know if there is a fish extender group set up yet?

Hello! We will be with you all too! Do you know if there is a fish extender group set up yet?

Yes there is on Facebook...Search Disney Dream November 10. The lists were sent out yesterday. I think someone is getting a candy exchange going and I know there is an ornament exchange in the group.

Has everyone completed online check-in?

I got on the second online check-in window opened and was able to get Princess and Frozen meet and greets, but by the time I got to beverage tastings and Palo brunch they'd all been grabbed. They went very quickly!

My port adventures tab was and still is greyed out. Is it likely there will be no Disney sponsored excursions this cruise?

Has everyone completed online check-in?

I got on the second online check-in window opened and was able to get Princess and Frozen meet and greets, but by the time I got to beverage tastings and Palo brunch they'd all been grabbed. They went very quickly!

My port adventures tab was and still is greyed out. Is it likely there will be no Disney sponsored excursions this cruise?

I have completed it but I'm a silver member and the meet and greets were low when I registered and the beverage tastings were all gone by the time we registered too. However, I could see port adventures...that's kind of strange. Might try calling DCL about that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter