• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream May 22 2015

I don't think that I can give out outside links on the boards. You have to have 10 posts in order to send a PM (Start a conversation).
You can post here in this forum or go to the DIS Technical Support/Test board where you can quickly and easily post some one word (or one letter) posts to get your count up to 10. So far you have 3 posts, so you will need to add at least 7 more.
Would you please let me know if you got my private message and we are included in the FE? Thank you

LAST CALL FOR FISH EXTENDER!
To sign up, please reply here OR private message (Start a Conversation) me with the following information:

Is this your first time participating in a Disney FE exchange?
Email address

(This information will only be used to send out FE list assignments and will not be shared with anyone else.)
Stateroom #
(What room are you in?)
Cabin Name
(Providing a name for your stateroom helps when organizing gifts -last name or nickname you make up is fine)
Occupant Information
(Please list up to 5 occupants per stateroom; if you have more than 1 stateroom, please submit information for each room)
For EACH occupant, please provide:
Name (or initial):
Favorite Disney character (2 max):
For each occupant, please indicate if this person has food allergies or dietary restrictions?

(Answering this question is helpful for those gifting food items.)
None
Nut Allergy
Dairy Allergy
Gluten-Free
Other:

I did! I replied, as I am missing your email address. Once I have that, I can add you to the final list and send that out to all of the participants!
Thank you! I must have done something wrong with my settings, first time seeing your reply but very thankful. I was worried ☺️

Hi everyone! I am such a newbie that I just found this site nearly 2 weeks before my first DCL adventure. We are sailing with a nice sized party. My husband and our 3 sons, my parents and my sister and brother-in-law. We are so excited because this is our first one together.

First timer cruisers here: myself, DH, dd (14), dd (celebrating b-day #8 on the 23rd:bday:), and dgd, 5. (Couldn't afford DS (24):charac2: so leaving him behind. DH was searching "Disney cruise secrets" and so I am... "day late and dollar short" to do FE ….any other late folks want to get something pulled together in this upcoming week? We are in room #6630

First timer cruisers here: myself, DH, dd (14), dd (celebrating b-day #8 on the 23rd:bday:), and dgd, 5. (Couldn't afford DS (24):charac2: so leaving him behind. DH was searching "Disney cruise secrets" and so I am... "day late and dollar short" to do FE ….any other late folks want to get something pulled together in this upcoming week? We are in room #6630
Lisa, I am still learning what the abbreviations are so pardon me if I ask. I would love to do a last minute FE. We have 3 ds ages 22months, 4 and 6. We are in #10078.

We're staying at the Country Inn & Suites for 1 night on the 21st. Anyone else?

Hey, I can't seem to find a thread for this cruise so I decided to start one. This will be the second leg of my families B2B cruise trip. I hope others join the thread and we can get to know eachother before our magical trip starts.

Tim
Fish Extender Participation Disney Dream May 22, 2015 - 3 Adults 1 teen and 1 child

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter