Disney Dream June 24, 2012 5 Night Bahamian

And this makes 10 posts for me, so if you would like to include us newbies, let me know so I am sure to get you too!
I can now get and send PMs!
Anne :love:

9066:
Carol
Anne
Emma(DD5)

9579:
Andrea
Ava(DD7)

And this makes 10 posts for me, so if you would like to include us newbies, let me know so I am sure to get you too!
I can now get and send PMs!
Anne :love:

9066:
Carol
Anne
Emma(DD5)

9579:
Andrea
Ava(DD7)

Hi, we will include you in ours as well, we are right down the hall it looks in 9154!

Could there really only be 1 more Monday?!!
accessories016.png

Are you in a 5E or something different? I broke up the types of rooms into two groups of categories sometimes because there were differences (solid verandah, partial ocean view, etc.), so it would be interesting to see what those differences are. Now that we've almost got every room type covered, I think I'll spell that out more. Maybe we'll get all of those covered as well.

And for anyone interested in participating, you don't need to sign up specifically unless you're offering to share your room. Once we determine the starting location (which will likely be based on the room we're starting with), all you would need to do is show up at the appointed time and place.

We are in 10508, 5A (I think).

Hi Gina!
Sorry for the late response!! We would love to join you too.
I didn't get your pm because I am so new to the boards that I haven't posted 10 posts yet. So, count us in!
I'll post some more to get to ten to gain pm ability!
Anne :)

Sent you and Othello a pm with our info. Will you be sending everyone one list for this group? :goodvibes

i plan on packing this weekend, most of it probably on monday since im off that day. Lots to do!

Time - 2:00 on the Sea Day (Wednesday, June 27)
Meeting Place - Deck 12 Forward Elevators (spilling outside if needed)

Here are the room types that have been volunteered so far. We don't plan on going to duplicate room types, but wanted some options to help us plan out the shortest route.

Please let me know via this thread or through PM if you're willing to share your room with everyone. We're looking for the room types where we still have question marks in particular. Calling any cruisers in a Cat T, 4E, 8A, or 10A!

Concierge Royal Suite w/ Verandah (Cat R)
12002 - NejTheLion

Concierge 1-Bedroom Suite w/ Verandah (Cat T)
?

Concierge Family Oceanview Stateroom w/ Verandah (Cat V)
12516 - Darthvader92

Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom w/ Verandah (Cat 4A-4D)
10100 - myweegirls (4A)
10096 - gretchenohar@hotmail (4A)
9576 - wdwscout (4A)
6106 - othello32 (4D)

Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom w/ Oversized Verandah (Cat 4E)
?

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom w/ Verandah (Cat 5A-5D)
10508 - ascardino (5A)

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom w/ Oversized and/or Whitewall Verandah (5E/6A/6B)
8184 - hbg4 (5E)
6690 - skatingmom (5E)

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom w/ Navigator's Verandah (Cat 7A)
6178 - brother of othello32 (7A)

Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom w/ 2 Portholes (Cat 8A)
?

Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom w/ 1 Large Porthole (Cat 8B-8D)
9154 - Disneyfun1 (8B)

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom (Cat 9A/9B)
6000 - dmwang9 (9A)

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom w/ Obstructed and/or Limited View (Cat 9C/9D)
8000 - Basil Fox (9C)

Deluxe Inside Stateroom (Cat 10A)
?

Standard Inside Stateroom (Cat 11A-11C)
2025 - Pikester (11C)

No problem with me and my brother... just hoping that it won't be more than 45 minutes. How long do you think? If longer, please put my brother (7A) and I early on . Thanks!

Deluxe Family Oceanview Stateroom w/ Oversized Verandah (Cat 4E)
?

We are in this category stateroom # 5044 and would love to be part of the stateroom crawl! I am Cindy ::MinnieMo , DH :happytv: is Ron & DS 12 pirate: is Cameron.

Can't wait to sail on the Dream & meet my fellow disers! :grouphug: Our 5th Disney cruise but our first on the Dream :love:

:welcome: to the first time cruisers w/DCL! You are going to fall in love w/DCL! :love: It is addictive, so be sure to book your next cruise while onboard!

See you 10 days!!! :flower3:

DCL changed their fireworks schedule to be on Nassau night, so there is availability for 7.30pm Palo dinner if anyone's interested.

Brenda

So now we have palo dinner on pirate night,,,, what are peoples thoughts on this? Is this a good thing because now we won't miss a dining rotation is that correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter