• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream June 13, 2016

Thanks, Tanya.
The "Mickey" Group has about 8 families already participating so I think we will just stay with the Disboards group. I will confirm with our group families to be sure no one has "abandoned ship" to join the FB group. Sounds like there will be lots of FE hanging outside cabins on this cruise! What fun!

Thanks, Tanya.
The "Mickey" Group has about 8 families already participating so I think we will just stay with the Disboards group. I will confirm with our group families to be sure no one has "abandoned ship" to join the FB group. Sounds like there will be lots of FE hanging outside cabins on this cruise! What fun!
I'm still in! Can't wait!! Looking forward to seeing all of the creativity and fun!! Thank you!

Thanks, Tanya.
I'm still in with this group... :)

I'll be there with DH along with our daughter, her husband, and grandkids ages 4 and 7....can't wait. Have been reading everything i can get my hands on!

Great! Final information will be compiled this weekend and posted early next week! Just one month away!

I'll be there with DH along with our daughter, her husband, and grandkids ages 4 and 7....can't wait. Have been reading everything i can get my hands on!

My kids are 4 and 7 also. :) Maybe they will be play together in kids club. :)

Hi cruisers. We just returned from our "Dream" cruise and have a HUGE favor to ask of one of you. Our bag with ALL of our souvenirs from the trip were stolen from us at the airport and I'm devastated!!! I was wondering if one of you would be gracious enough to purchase some of these items again for us (as you can't find them anywhere else) and I can paypal you beforehand to cover the expense. I won't try to replace everything because it would be too burdensome but a few of the smaller items like postcards, sand from Castaway Cay, the smaller plush Chip N' Dale sailors, etc. If any of you would be willing to help us out, I would be forever grateful. We just sailed the Dream last week and it was the most magical week of our lives. You all will have an ahhhh-mazing time and make sure to hit the shops. Thank you in advance!!

Hi cruisers. We just returned from our "Dream" cruise and have a HUGE favor to ask of one of you. Our bag with ALL of our souvenirs from the trip were stolen from us at the airport and I'm devastated!!! I was wondering if one of you would be gracious enough to purchase some of these items again for us (as you can't find them anywhere else) and I can paypal you beforehand to cover the expense. I won't try to replace everything because it would be too burdensome but a few of the smaller items like postcards, sand from Castaway Cay, the smaller plush Chip N' Dale sailors, etc. If any of you would be willing to help us out, I would be forever grateful. We just sailed the Dream last week and it was the most magical week of our lives. You all will have an ahhhh-mazing time and make sure to hit the shops. Thank you in advance!!
That it's awful! What are you wanting to collect? I don't mind trying.

That it's awful! What are you wanting to collect? I don't mind trying.

Oh my gosh Bambi thank you so so much! I was hoping that someone wouldn't think I was a hack. You have no idea what this will mean to me. I wouldnt dare have you try to retrieve everything because it would be too much for one person. The MAIN thing I want is a small ziploc baggy (like snack size) of sand from Castaway Cay. There are a couple of smaller items as well that I could describe in detail as best I could. What would be the best way to communicate with each other? Do you want to keep communications on this board, email, text or what? Let me know ❤️

I don't
Oh my gosh Bambi thank you so so much! I was hoping that someone wouldn't think I was a hack. You have no idea what this will mean to me. I wouldnt dare have you try to retrieve everything because it would be too much for one person. The MAIN thing I want is a small ziploc baggy (like snack size) of sand from Castaway Cay. There are a couple of smaller items as well that I could describe in detail as best I could. What would be the best way to communicate with each other? Do you want to keep communications on this board, email, text or what? Let me know ❤️
I don't mind keeping it here. What else? I can certainly try, no promises but If I come across something I can pick it up.

Anyone have a cabana at CC that they might want to share to help offset the cost? Or sell to us all together?

Looking for a few more adults (21 and over) to participate in a Mixology class during our day at sea. The cost is $20.00 per person and it is charged to your stateroom. It sounds super fun and other folks who have done it before say it's well worth it. Anyone interested?

Ok, just found out about the dis groups & is it too late to get in with FE ???
We are 1st time cruisers, it's me, my husband & my 13 yr old son. He won't know anyone so hopefully he can find some friends!
????

Hi Beth,
Yes, I am more than happy to organize our FE group. The information I need from everyone who wants to participate in this group includes:
cabin number, family last name, first name of each adult in the cabin, first name of every teen/child and his/her age who will be participating.
Please note any allergies, special needs, special occasions (birthdays, anniversaries, first cruise, graduation, etc), and favorite Disney character/story.
Once I have that information, I will populate on a spread sheet and publish to the group.
It's really a great activity for adults and children of all ages on board - a sort of secret Santa activity. It's always so much fun to return to your cabin and find a thoughtful FE treat outside your door!
OK - I'll be looking for some families who are interested and who are ready to join our group!
Best,
Terri

MASHBURN
Room 10108
Andie age 42
Bruce age 50
Lake (boy) age 13 loves Pluto & R2D2
No allergies
(It's our first cruise and he is hoping to make friends since he's by himself)
I couldn't find a Facebook group, my email is andie2m@yahoo.com
If anyone can help I would really appreciate.
Fish extended would be awesome but I know we are late finding out about it

Was anybody able to sign up for the M&Gs today? I got both of ours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter