disney dream in june and feb

adznyfan

Earning My Ears
hi

am thinking of going on the dream in june and then again in feb (have 2 daughters who don't have the same schedule) - my main questions - how often do the stage shows change and i'm assuming disney changes the movies fairly regular since new ones keep getting released - any thoughts?

The stage shows almost never change. Your odds of having the same shows for both cruises on the same ship are 99%. Depending on the length of your cruises, you might have some temporary acts (ventriloquist, musician, etc.) that are different.

The movies will include all the latest Disney / Marvel / Pixar releases, so there might be some overlap for those between both cruises since they have a rotation of movies going on.

I will also add that the food will most likely be the same as well. That's my biggest complaint is that the menus in the MDR never seem to change.

If its in the same year I'd expect shows to be the same and food to be the same. If you want different shows have you thought about maybe doing one on a different ship?

thanks for all your help! am gonna have to find a different month so i can get a different ship

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter