Disney dream homecoming in VIBE

Canam

Earning My Ears
hi all

First thanks for all the great info I have received for our cruise. This is a great community.

We are traveling on the Dream and the navigator I found says the VIBE has Homecoming Disney style. Is this like it is in the states for the teenagers. A formal dress up attire? My girls just had homecoming so I was going to get another use out of their dresses.

Also if you have any details about let let us know.

Thanks

hi all

First thanks for all the great info I have received for our cruise. This is a great community.

We are traveling on the Dream and the navigator I found says the VIBE has Homecoming Disney style. Is this like it is in the states for the teenagers. A formal dress up attire? My girls just had homecoming so I was going to get another use out of their dresses.

Also if you have any details about let let us know.

Thanks
Our tablemate on the Fantasy just did this. I'm pretty sure nobody dressed up. I wasn't there, but she didn't seem to indicate it was anything like that.

Hi! We sailed last November and I was able to go to the homecoming. It really varied- I know I was just in my swimsuit and cover-up, and a lot of other teens were, too. There were a couple who were more formally dressed up, but it was because their families were dressing up for the last night of the cruise, not specifically for homecoming. None of the girls in my group were wearing homecoming-style dresses, but a lot had casual sundresses.

One of my daughters was crowned homecoming queen once in Vibe, and all the pictures of her in her tiara and sash show her wearing shorts and a tank top, so it’s nothing fancy. They even have the queen and king dance together once they’re crowned, it’s very cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter