Disney Dream Cruise November 11-14 Fish Extender List

Group 2: I have added our names below, sorry for the delayed response.
  1. 7670 / 3 / 61(M) Walt, 62(F) Patti, 3(F) Elise / McCormick / ElizabethMcCormick
  2. 7672 / 3 / 35(M) TJ, 34(F) Liz, 5(F) Audrey / McCormick / ElizabethMcCormick
  3. 7678 / 3 / 36(M) Mike, 44(F) Leeann, 3(F) Lauren / Pfister / ElizabethMcCormick

Thanks for the information. I have updated my information.

Please be cautious -- a person by the name of Edward Coleman, who as far as I know is not a part of this group, contacted one of the members of the fish extender group on Facebook. I am not posting any information on Facebook about this and have only posted on disboard -- I have had to post in both the fish extender board and the regular board for the cruise, because there are people that are only responding on the regular board and not the fish extender board. Please be safe!

If you want to join the fish extender list for the cruise on the Dream for November 11-14, this is the place to do it. I am in charge of the fish extender list for this cruise. I will need your stateroom number, party size, ages and genders of all in your party and last name. Thanks!
We would also love to join the group, sorry for the late post it's our first cruise, and we just found out about this.
6584 (M) 42 (F) 42 (M) 9 (F) 8
6586 (F) 69 (F) 45 (M) 6

Mine are all set as well. Looking forward to a great time. See you all in a few short days! :mickeyjum:goofy::donald:

I just did a check on my list. I need first names from the following screen names: funsun01 (and last name as well), chillfamily, stephanikarges, ElizabethMcCormick, ChrisGrice, BigJohn84, and DisneyFansFromUtah

I need stateroom numbers from luvpink76 please.
Karges family is Blair &Steph, Rylie, Grady & Ellah

I thought I saw that We are supposed to meet up/check in with fish extender organizer after the Muster drill.... or am I making this up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter