Disney Dream Cruise November 11-14 Fish Extender List

If you want to join the fish extender list for the cruise on the Dream for November 11-14, this is the place to do it. I am in charge of the fish extender list for this cruise. I will need your stateroom number, party size, ages and genders of all in your party and last name. Thanks!
My name is Melanie Rousaw, female. I haven't been assigned a room yet. My party size is 2. I am 37 and my son, Joseph, is 10. I am guanteed a varandah or better and this is my first cruise.

If you want to join the fish extender list for the cruise on the Dream for November 11-14, this is the place to do it. I am in charge of the fish extender list for this cruise. I will need your stateroom number, party size, ages and genders of all in your party and last name. Thanks!

Hello,

My name is Nicole Daniels and our party size is 2. Just my daughter Jaida and I! She will be celebrating her 11th birthday November 12th, the day we'll be in the Bahamas! Our state room number has not been assigned yet :( How do we go about being included in FE exchange without our stateroom number? We will have it before we depart I'm sure! Here's a recap of our party info for now. Thanks!

Nicole Daniels- mom, 31 years old
Jaida Daniels- daughter (birthday girl) turning 11 years old

My name is Melanie Rousaw, female. I haven't been assigned a room yet. My party size is 2. I am 37 and my son, Joseph, is 10. I am guanteed a varandah or better and this is my first cruise.

Thanks got you down. Let me know when you get your stateroom number.

Hello,

My name is Nicole Daniels and our party size is 2. Just my daughter Jaida and I! She will be celebrating her 11th birthday November 12th, the day we'll be in the Bahamas! Our state room number has not been assigned yet :( How do we go about being included in FE exchange without our stateroom number? We will have it before we depart I'm sure! Here's a recap of our party info for now. Thanks!

Nicole Daniels- mom, 31 years old
Jaida Daniels- daughter (birthday girl) turning 11 years old

Thanks got you down. Let me know when you get your stateroom number.

Group 2:
1. Room 8004, Party Size 3, F(70), F(50), F(9), Last Name ?
2. Room 7670, Party Size 3, M(61), F(62), F(3), Last Name McCormick
3. Room 7672, Party Size 3, M(35), F(35), F(5), Last Name McCormick
4. Room 7678, Party Size 3, M(36), F(44), F(3), Last Name Pfister
5. Room 9174, Party Size 3, M(32), F(36), M(8), Last Name ?
6. Room TBA, Party Size 3, F(27), M(32), F(8), Last Name East-Bigelow
7. Room 7630, Party Size 5, F(43), M(43), F(turns 17 on ship -- birthday is on 12), M(15), F(11), Last Name Karges
8. Room 8570, Party Size 2, M(66), F(64), Last Name Grice
9. Room TBA, Party Size 2, F(32), M(9), Last Name Morales/Crocke
10. Room TBA, Party Size 2, F(37), M(10), Rousaw

This list is for the following Disboard screen Names: funsun01, Elizabeth McCormick, BigJohn84, Disney Fans From Utah, StephaniKarges, Chris Grice, (friends of) luvpink76, Melanie Rousaw

Yes I noticed the spaced out birthdays as well. I also think that is cool. Looking forward to sailing. I think you will find out your exact stateroom number when you receive your luggage tags about 45 days out from the cruise -- it has nothing to do with first time sailing, it is just the way they handle guaranteed status of rooms.
Ahhh...good to know. I never thought of that. 79 days!!!

Hey...my stateroom has been assigned...number is 7684. Thanks.

Please add our family of 4. Melissa and Drew and Olivia, 8 and Ella, 6. Stateroom 6544. Thank you!

Ahoy Mateys!
I just booked this cruise on Sunday and just found this thread today. We haven't been on the Dream in a while... It's me, myself & my DD... :) Any change we can join any FE group?
Anabel & Ariadna (10) Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter