Disney Dream Cruise November 11-14 Fish Extender List

Hello! We just booked our cruise over the weekend and are soooo excited to join! I did a Disney Cruise as a kid, but this will be my boyfriend and daughter's first time. We don't have our stateroom yet because we have small balance to pay (will pay this week)--I will update with stateroom as soon as i have it.
Stateroom: TBD--will update this week
Party size: 3
Daughter, 8
Boyfriend, 32
me (girl), 27
Last name: East-Bigelow

Hello! We just booked our cruise over the weekend and are soooo excited to join! I did a Disney Cruise as a kid, but this will be my boyfriend and daughter's first time. We don't have our stateroom yet because we have small balance to pay (will pay this week)--I will update with stateroom as soon as i have it.
Stateroom: TBD--will update this week
Party size: 3
Daughter, 8
Boyfriend, 32
me (girl), 27
Last name: East-Bigelow

Thanks got you down!

We would like to join: Karges party of 5...me, 43 / husband, 43 / daughter, turning 17 on cruise / son, 15 / daughter,11. Room7630 First time Disney cruisers!

Hi! My family would like to join! (The Hills, party of 3) Stateroom 9664. F (29) M (36) and F (13 months, first cruise and first time at Disney :-)

Can someone tell me (or direct me to where it's posted) exactly how this works? Do we make/buy an extender for everyone on the list? Or do we get a part of the list, or...? Thanks!

Oops! Just realized that I put my son as a female! He's a 13 month old male!!

When do we find out which families we have? I want to start crafting :-)

In your group
1. Room 8164, Party Size 3: M(30), F(30), F(7), Last Name: Magiary
2. Room 9164, Party Size 3: M(33), F(33), F(turns 4 on the ship -- birthday is the 13th), Last Name: Farrow
3. Room TBD, Party Size 3: M(45), F(47), F(turns 6 on the ship -- birthday is the 11), Last Name: Woodward
4. Room 8172, Party Size 4: F(42), M(43), M(13), M(11), Last Name: Papillos
5. Room TBD, Party Size 2: F(39), F(8), Last Name: Baker
6. Room 9664, Party Size 3: F(29), M(36), M(13 Months), Last Name: Hills
7. Room 8004, Party Size 3: F(70), F(50), F(9), Last Name: ?
8. Room 10092, Party Size 3: M(50), F(22), F(7), Last Name: Sharper
9. Room 8602, Party Size 3: F(67), F(40), M(turns 11 on the ship -- birthday is the 12th), Last Name: Rice
10. Room 8600, Party Size 4: F(35), M(17), M(4), M(1), Last Name: Rice

This list is for the following disboard screen names: Myself (DisNerdCDM), Minnie5555, moms2buddies, luvpink76, chillfamily, funsun01, Thesharperfamily, and TVR307

We would like to join: Karges party of 5...me, 43 / husband, 43 / daughter, turning 17 on cruise / son, 15 / daughter,11. Room7630 First time Disney cruisers!

Thanks got you down. Which day is your daughter's birthday, so I can add that to the list?

Last Call for Fish Extender participants. I will be closing the list September 1st. I will provide everyone with a list of their rooms here and on the ship. So that way you will know who you are giving to once on the ship.

In your group
2. Room 9164, Party Size 3: M(33), F(33), F(turns 4 on the ship -- birthday is the 13th), Last Name: Farrow
3. Room TBD, Party Size 3: M(45), F(47), F(turns 6 on the ship -- birthday is the 11), Last Name: Woodward
9. Room 8602, Party Size 3: F(67), F(40), M(turns 11 on the ship -- birthday is the 12th), Last Name: Rice

This list is for the following disboard screen names: Myself (DisNerdCDM), Minnie5555, moms2buddies, luvpink76, chillfamily, funsun01, Thesharperfamily, and TVR307

Thanks again for arranging this! I'm not exactly sure when they will let us know our stateroom since this is our first time cruising, but I will update you as soon as I know. I just noticed that all the kiddos in our group having birthdays are all having them on different days, that's kinda cool. So looking forward to meeting many of you in 86 days and counting!

Thanks again for arranging this! I'm not exactly sure when they will let us know our stateroom since this is our first time cruising, but I will update you as soon as I know. I just noticed that all the kiddos in our group having birthdays are all having them on different days, that's kinda cool. So looking forward to meeting many of you in 86 days and counting!

Yes I noticed the spaced out birthdays as well. I also think that is cool. Looking forward to sailing. I think you will find out your exact stateroom number when you receive your luggage tags about 45 days out from the cruise -- it has nothing to do with first time sailing, it is just the way they handle guaranteed status of rooms.

Thank you for putting this together!!
In your group

Thank you for putting this together!!

Last Call for Fish Extender participants. I will be closing the list September 1st. I will provide everyone with a list of their rooms here and on the ship. So that way you will know who you are giving to once on the ship.
I have a friend that will
be meeting us on the cruise ship & she couldn't figure out how to navigate this list! She wants to participate in the fish extender group she doesn't have a stateroom assigned yet, but she will be on the second deck. Name Latear Morales (F) 32 & Frank Crocke 9 (M) I will let you know the stateroom
As soon as she gets it!

I have a friend that will
be meeting us on the cruise ship & she couldn't figure out how to navigate this list! She wants to participate in the fish extender group she doesn't have a stateroom assigned yet, but she will be on the second deck. Name Latear Morales (F) 32 & Frank Crocke 9 (M) I will let you know the stateroom
As soon as she gets it!

Thanks got your friends down on the list. They will not be in the same group as you, as your group is already complete and posted. They will be in the second group. Thanks for helping them to join.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter