Disney Dream Cabin 7192

pjpoppins

DIS Veteran
Can somebody confirm that there is no "ceiling" bunk in this room? We may have 4 in our room. My DM has 7194 right next to us and that appears to have one (according to stateroom reports) so not a big deal but may want to switch rooms with my DM in advance just for room keys and charges etc before its too late. As always, thanks!

I can't comment on 7192, but 7194 does have the bunk. It's a great room, and s fantastic verandah!

Can somebody confirm that there is no "ceiling" bunk in this room? We may have 4 in our room. My DM has 7194 right next to us and that appears to have one (according to stateroom reports) so not a big deal but may want to switch rooms with my DM in advance just for room keys and charges etc before its too late. As always, thanks!
Have you already booked the room with 4 people? The DCL reservation process will not let you book 4 people into a room that only sleeps 3.

That being said, you can just change where you sleep, once onboard, without actually changing what room each name is on. That can be a problem, however, since everyone must attend the muster drill for the room they are actually booked into.

That being said, you can just change where you sleep, once onboard, without actually changing what room each name is on. That can be a problem, however, since everyone must attend the muster drill for the room they are actually booked into.

I was under the impression this is what she was trying to do. Sounded like she had 3 in her room but may need to add a fourth and is trying to confirm that her room cant fit four which would necessitate a change to DM's room.

I was under the impression this is what she was trying to do. Sounded like she had 3 in her room but may need to add a fourth and is trying to confirm that her room cant fit four which would necessitate a change to DM's room.
There's also the issue of whether the life boat for that/those rooms may be full. So, even if they have a room that will sleep 4 (that only has 3 in it currently) they may not be able add another person, if the life boat for that room is full.

Technically my DD is booked with my DM and our DD's friend is in our cabin (under the impression it worked out cheaper that way). We can just switch rooms with my DM but I just want to do it ahead of time so room charges and such aren't confusing (of course we spend way more than my DM so maybe I should keep it :-))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter