• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream - Aug 12, 2016 - Interested in joining an FE

Any FE groups for the Disney Dream on 08/12/2016?

• YES, we have an FE group for that cruise date

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • an FE has not been created for that date

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yvette0718

Earning My Ears
HI, looking to join an FE on the Disney Dream - 3 Day - Bahamas cruise on Aug 12, 2016.
This would be my 3rd Disney cruise, but first that time joining a Fish Exchange. I was not able to find an FE meet group for this date.
Anyone sailing on this cruise?

Hi all, just responded to the other thread under this cruise dates. We are interested in participating in the FE also.

Hi everyone.

I just recently booked the cruise! It will be our first Disney cruise!

I think I'm late to the fish exchange game, but would like to see if anyone would like to meet! My son is turning 7 and we are celebrating his birthday. He would love to make new friends!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter