• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream 3 night Bahama Cruise 07/10/14

Hi all! We are going on the July 10 cruise for our first ever disney cruise and we would love to join the FE group if it is not too late! Not sure how to get on the list. Can anyone offer some directions? Thanks!

Actually just sent a request to join the FB group. I hope we r not too late!

Hi :)

We just booked our cruise today. We're a family of 3 and would love to be part of an FE group if there's still room :) sent a request to the FB page too

It's possible that we will have a 4th FE group. Is anyone interested in joining this one?

This will be our first cruise. We are the Griffin family. It will be a mother/daughter trip. My daughter is 11. We are so excited! :)

It's possible that we will have a 4th FE group. Is anyone interested in joining this one?

I'd love to be part of a group. I didn't even know there were groups until I looked up Fish extenders on the Disney Moms Panel. I hope we're not too late.

Everyone can we get confirmation that everyone is in fact doing the fe. Family names, room #, children ages and sex in group, and possibly where everyone is from

I'll start
The Patterson's
2 daughters 8&13.
Ringgold ga USA

Aaron, Odelia, Mikayla, Brianna

We're from North Georgia too!

Here is the Facebook link to our group so you can keep up with what's going on. Also, you can request to be in our FE group there on FB, or here on DISboards. Let us know your cabin #, fam. members, etc. Have a magical day! :wizard:

Just sent my request. :)

Is it too late to join the fish extender group? It will be me my husband and twin daughters 9 years old its their Birthday also....traveling from church point louisiana. I also need to know how do I get a list of all participants?
THE BAZAR FAMILY
JARED
BETHANY
ALYSSA. 9 years old will be 10 loves Frozen And all princesses
ALANA. 9 will be 10 loves princesses and frozen

Is it too late to join the fish extender group? It will be me my husband and twin daughters 9 years old its their Birthday also....traveling from church point louisiana. I also need to know how do I get a list of all participants?
THE BAZAR FAMILY
JARED
BETHANY
ALYSSA. 9 years old will be 10 loves Frozen And all princesses
ALANA. 9 will be 10 loves princesses and frozen

There is still room in group 4. Did you join our Facebook group? What is your cabin #?

Sorry if you have just found us but with just under 2 weeks until we sail this list is closed so that we all have time to finalize or gifts. Feel free to join us on the facebook group for a chat but you are too late to join a fish extender group.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:not long now:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Is the 4th group closed? just started researching the cruise :confused3 ...sent a request to join FB as well. :cool1:

Can someone direct me to the List of FE participants? I need to finish up my packing, and want to get that stuff finished up...

With the B2B I need to be more organized than I typically am. :)

Thanks!
Lizzy'sMom

Andrea

To see the list of people in your fe group, go to the Facebook page. On the top, there is a place to click on files. There is a file for each group with the names, room numbers and other info you will need for your group. Can't wait to meet you next week.

Hello!! Excited to try this out. 2nd cruise!

Lynch Family = Mom and Dad in mid-30's with 9 yr old Boy (Goofy, Tiger) and 7 yr old Girl (Minnie, Anna).

No allergies.

Will there be a final list of participants and rooms so we can print before we cruise? Just want to make sure we get everyone!! is it too late to join?

Hello!! Excited to try this out. 2nd cruise! Lynch Family = Mom and Dad in mid-30's with 9 yr old Boy (Goofy, Tiger) and 7 yr old Girl (Minnie, Anna). No allergies. Will there be a final list of participants and rooms so we can print before we cruise? Just want to make sure we get everyone!! is it too late to join?
I'm pretty sure it's too late to join. Most people have already started traveling and have finished gifts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter