• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream 3 night Bahama Cruise 07/10/14

Just booked to join this cruise which sails over my bday. DH & I will also be inside of a month away from our 36th wedding anniversary...cruise, Palo dinner, fireworks - what more could I ask for! Looking forward to meeting you all!

Are you participating in the FE?

jodesta 717 My daughter Kelsey is 15. Her favorite character is Peter Pan too and we are from Texas! We will be on the same cruise.

That's cool! We live up near the DFW area. She will be excited to hear there are some teenagers on there. :)

jodesta 717 My daughter Kelsey is 15. Her favorite character is Peter Pan too and we are from Texas! We will be on the same cruise.

That's cool! We live up near the DFW area. She will be excited to hear there are some teenagers on there. :)

My daughter is 14 and will be 15 in Sept. Shall we exchange info so they can chat in the weeks leading up to the cruise?

Jodesta, our cabins are really close to each other! We are in 6086 and 6088.

I sent a request for the fb group on Wednesday night but haven't heard anything yet. We are the Guerra family-Stacie Guerra :)

Here is the link[/QUOTE]

My daughter is 14 and will be 15 in Sept. Shall we exchange info so they can chat in the weeks leading up to the cruise?

Jodesta, our cabins are really close to each other! We are in 6086 and 6088.

That would be great! It won't let me post my email address but you can look me up on fb under Stacie Guerra. :)

LSU Family,

There is a link to the Facebook page earlier in the thread. It won't let me put the link in my post.

We are LSU fans, too! And my 11 year old is Emma Grace!

I'm a HUGE LSU fan too! I live in Texas but I'm a Louisiana girl from Shreveport. :)

I sent a request for the fb group on Wednesday night but haven't heard anything yet. We are the Guerra family-Stacie Guerra :)

Send the request again. The page admin didn't see the request.

If you would like to add me on fb, we can exchange info for the girls. :) It's under Stacie Guerra and I have the same profile pic as the one here. :)

Hi everyone! I thought we had posted in this group before but I am not finding anything...
We will be on this sailing - This will be the first leg of a B2B2B..

I was HOPING I had signed up for the FE - already have stuff ready to go for it! hahaha

If I havent and anyone is willing to do a last minute swap let me know...
It's my DH, Myself and our DD Lizzy who is 9.

Thanks!

Lizzy'sMom

Andrea

Hi everyone! I thought we had posted in this group before but I am not finding anything...

I was HOPING I had signed up for the FE - already have stuff ready to go for it! hahaha

Thanks!

Lizzy'sMom

Andrea

Hi Andrea! I will add you to group 3 as it needs more people. Did you join the facebook group?

Hi Andrea! Welcome to the group. My daughter, Michelle, is also 9. She would love having someone her age to hang out with on the cruise.

Thanks!

Lizzy'sMom

Andrea
Here is the Facebook link to our group so you can keep up with what's going on. https://www.facebook.com/groups/290785304417135/ Also, you can request to be in our FE group there on FB, or here on DISboards. Let us know your cabin #, fam. members, etc. Have a magical day! :wizard:

Hi,
I was wondering if it was too late to sign up for FE. I totally didn't know this was a thing until recently. I'm traveling with a group of 4. It's myself, my mom, my brother, and sister cruising to celebrate my baby sister's 21st birthday. We are in stateroom 10568. I hope we are able to join a group still! This sounds like fun.

Hi,
I was wondering if it was too late to sign up for FE. I totally didn't know this was a thing until recently. I'm traveling with a group of 4. It's myself, my mom, my brother, and sister cruising to celebrate my baby sister's 21st birthday. We are in stateroom 10568. I hope we are able to join a group still! This sounds like fun.

Here is the facebook link to our cruise page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/290785304417135/ You may be able to get into Group 3 with us for FE. Please list your names, kids' ages, and fav. characters along with cabin #. Have a magical day!princess:

Hi, I was wondering if it was too late to sign up for FE. I totally didn't know this was a thing until recently. I'm traveling with a group of 4. It's myself, my mom, my brother, and sister cruising to celebrate my baby sister's 21st birthday. We are in stateroom 10568. I hope we are able to join a group still! This sounds like fun.

Cool! More people!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter