• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Dream 3 night Bahama Cruise 07/10/14

We will also be traveling on this cruise with my husband, his parents and our 2 boys age 2 &4. Has there been another fishtails group created?

Thanks!!

Yes there is now a 2nd list running - you are welcome to join our facebook group as well - when we close the list I will place a full list named Fish Extender 2 in the files section.

Please confirm if you definitely want to take part and does anyone have a date when they would like to close the list? I will be flying from the UK so need to be organised - maybe close the list on 12th June which is 4 weeks out?

Thoughts please...........

sorul82? the list was closed by mutual consent on our facebook page when it hit 8 families - this is why a second list is now running but we have to fix a closing date as it is unfair to find out a week before we sail that more people have signed up - particularly if you are already on holiday by that time!

sorul82? the list was closed by mutual consent on our facebook page when it hit 8 families - this is why a second list is now running but we have to fix a closing date as it is unfair to find out a week before we sail that more people have signed up - particularly if you are already on holiday by that time!

No problem! How many are on the 2nd list so far? Are there any families who want to be on both lists?

Yay a second group!!! We are Sophie and Abbie, both in our twenties, both vegetarian one allergic to cows milk. State room 2523.

Ok, I just sent in my request to join the Facebook group. It will be me and my husband, Ken, and our two children: Andrew (14) and Emma (11). We will be in cabin 8160.

Stephanie

sorul82? so far there are 4 families signed up and I'm the only one doing both.
Baibe don't forget to join the facebook group too and if you can identify yourself by user name too it makes life easier!

:dance3: not long now! :dance3:

This is our first Disney cruise. I would like to be included in the fish extender process for the DREAM July 10-13. I have family of 4. Also, my parents are going with us and would to be included as well in the fish extenders. We have to 2 rooms on deck #5.

Please can people leave a message with room no, family name, names of family members with ages for children and any relevant information - ie vegetarian, any allergies etc!

When do we want to close this list?

Don't forget to join the facebook group and leave your user name as well please!

We are in!! I'll put all of our details on the Facebook page unless it is needed here for those who "don't do" Facebook.

What is the name of fish extender Facebook page?

Room 5550
Trey age 39-no food allergies
Mary age 40-no food allergies
Emma Grace age 10-no food allergies
Catherine age 6-no food allergies

Room 5548
Charlotte age 72-no food allergies
David age 74-no food allergies

LSU Family,

There is a link to the Facebook page earlier in the thread. It won't let me put the link in my post.

We are LSU fans, too! And my 11 year old is Emma Grace!

Found the FB fish extender group. Just requested to join the group. We are the Pittman family-Trey Pittman

:dance3: LIST 2 IS NOW CLOSED :dance3:

Full details will be posted as a file on the facebook page as everyone has joined that.

Again people may continue the thread to get another list going if they want to but someone will need to organize it!

I'm heading up the 3rd FE list. If anyone wants to join, just let me know either here or on Facebook!! :cool1:

Ok, I just sent in my request to join the Facebook group. It will be me and my husband, Ken, and our two children: Andrew (14) and Emma (11). We will be in cabin 8160.

Stephanie

I have a 14 year old son also!

Just booked to join this cruise which sails over my bday. DH & I will also be inside of a month away from our 36th wedding anniversary...cruise, Palo dinner, fireworks - what more could I ask for! Looking forward to meeting you all!

Yes there is now a 2nd list running - you are welcome to join our facebook group as well - when we close the list I will place a full list named Fish Extender 2 in the files section.

Please confirm if you definitely want to take part and does anyone have a date when they would like to close the list? I will be flying from the UK so need to be organised - maybe close the list on 12th June which is 4 weeks out?

Thoughts please...........
:cutie: Hi We are the Graydon Family and would like to join this group for DREAM FE exchange July10-13 Stateroom 9536. We are Sonia (M) Bilal (D) Rylan-(boy age 9) and Symphony-(girl Age 5). Please let us know if we are still allowed to join. Sorry for the late notice..we just booked this morning! We can be contacted at arwen944@yahoo.com. Have a magical day! :wizard:

We will be on the cruise July 10th and would like to be a part of the FE group. My parents are also going. This is our 5th cruise but 1st Disney cruise. We will celebrating our daughter's 15th birthday.

The Guerra's Rm 6576
Mom-Stacie 41 no allergies fav character: Ariel
Dad-Dean 44 no allergies fav character: Winnie the Pooh
daughter- Jordan 14 (15 on the 7/17) no allergies; fav. characters: Peter Pan, Ariel

My parents The Smith's Rm 6574
Judy-64 no allergies
Robert-66 no allergies

I'm looking forward to this! I also sent a request for the Facebook page. :) What kind of fish extender pockets is everyone making?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter