Disney Dollars ??

WannaBeInWDW

Mouseketeer
Leaving for Disney the day after tomorrow :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :banana: :cool1: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :banana: :cool1: :bounce:

I am looking to purchase Disney Dollars (for my little sister --she's 10 and leaving tomorrow) before I go, but I am not sure whether the Disney Store sells them or not sice they are not owned by Disney anymore. Does anyone know? I have to plan out my lunch hour accordingly! :rolleyes1

Thanks!

Yes, they do still sell them but MOST Disney Store are out of them because they are getting new ones the beginning of May for the 50th Anniversary Celebration.

You should call the Disney Store before you head out to see if they maybe got the DD in yet.

Where? at the hotels? at the parks? We want to give DD some Disney Dollars for "her" money.

Woodcourt said:
Where? at the hotels? at the parks? We want to give DD some Disney Dollars for "her" money.

At any Guest Relations window...at each park, at Magic Kingdom's City Hall, at the TTC, at your resort, and at DTD.

Just called the Disney Store @ The Westchester in White Plains, NY. They have NONE :confused3 ! Told me to check back in a few weeks. That would help if I was going in a few weeks. They should have them in May or June. I don't care about the design! I just wanted to give her some Disney Dollars cause she would get a kick out of it! :sad2: Oh well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter