Disney Dollars

Nancyg56

DIS Veteran
So I blew it big time! I missed the date friends were traveling to WDW so I never sent money for them to buy some Disney Dollars to give to two little Princesses as part of the surprise package they wil have to announce their trip. Is there anywhere else besides WDW to buy them? I used to be able to buy them at a Disney Store, but that ship sails=ed, I believe
TIA!!

So I blew it big time! I missed the date friends were traveling to WDW so I never sent money for them to buy some Disney Dollars to give to two little Princesses as part of the surprise package they wil have to announce their trip. Is there anywhere else besides WDW to buy them? I used to be able to buy them at a Disney Store, but that ship sails=ed, I believe
TIA!!

CLICK HERE.

Another option could be gift cards. When we surprised our girls this last Christmas with a trip for May, we loaded up gift cards with their favorite characters on them. They came in a cute little card that you can personalize. Not only do they have Disney character cards, but you can also personalize cards to have a picture of your choosing. You can order the gift cards from the Disney Store online.

Yes, gift cards like @lillyshula said. IDK where you live, but they have them at Target. I use my Redcard to buy them for the 5% off and then pay it off right away. In fact, this is how we pay for all of our food/extras for our trips...with a 5% discount and they're paid off in advance :)

I think so, but I wanted to tuck them into their basket. My dd is making s WDW surprise basket for them at the end of a scavenger hunt. It will have their Disney clues till they reach the end and she is building a Mickey and Minnie flower pot thing filled with WDW necessities. I wanted the dollars to add.

I think I will order some as well as gift cards. They see their min use her debit card all the time

So sorry about the duplicates ( never question if you have already pushed " post reply" ) LOL

It looks like you found a way to order them, but if not do you have someone computer fun and can make some "fake" Disney Dollars to cash in for the real ones when they get there?

Yes, gift cards like @lillyshula said. IDK where you live, but they have them at Target. I use my Redcard to buy them for the 5% off and then pay it off right away. In fact, this is how we pay for all of our food/extras for our trips...with a 5% discount and they're paid off in advance :)

Did Target discountinue this? I tried it yesterday online and the 5% no longer came off for the Disney Gift Card. I placed an order two weeks ago that did get the discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter