Disney Divas Getaway!!

so what do the tiaras you all are wearing look like?

so what do the tiaras you all are wearing look like?
They light up & have marabou! (Found @Walmart and Party City.) They are all different colors...Diva Sheryll's (AKAFirecracker75) birthday is on 4th of July so her tiara is red, white & blue! :cutie: :cutie:

They light up! Some have marabou! (Found @Walmart and Party City.) Diva Becky is turning 40 (reason for this trip!) so she has a birthday tiara! Another Diva's birthday is on 4th of July so her tiara is red, white & blue! :cutie: :cutie:

very cool! just turned 40 myself 2 weeks ago... and celebrating all year in different ways

rhinestonedisneydiva.jpg

Diva Kristin goes to all the threads as any good Princess/Queen might. To rally the troops and make sure of their support when she enters her Kingdom. :worship:

All hail!!princess:

SG/ content to be a mere camp follower

Diva Kristin goes to all the threads as any good Princess/Queen might. To rally the troops and make sure of their support when she enters her Kingdom. :worship:

All hail!!princess:

SG/ content to be a mere camp follower

Can't wait to meet ya' and make a Diva outta you! :cutie:

Diva Kristin, there is no use trying to make a Diva out of me. I am truly content in a secondary position. My real life is full of being in command and in charge and I prefer to be a spectator at DW.

Small children laugh when I threaten to 'beat' them. :love: I am hopeless and not likely to strike awe in anyone nor do I really want to. I will leave that to you and your gang.

I might apply for the job of Court Jester though. :rotfl:

SG/Linda

Small children laugh when I threaten to 'beat' them. :love: I am hopeless and not likely to strike awe in anyone nor do I really want to. I will leave that to you and your gang.

You make us sound so intimidating! We are really an awfully nice bunch of moms just letting our inner princess (diva) out a little on this trip! In fact when I told the other Divas about you going by yourself they asked if we could change our ADRs from 5 to 6 and include you! :goodvibes
I might apply for the job of Court Jester though. :rotfl:
You got it! :thumbsup2

Now "awesome' is a very good quality to have and in no way means intimidating or anything bad. :)

I am honored at your invitation and do hope that I will get to spend some time with you all. Because of my physical limitations I plan to take it day by day and let what happens happen and if I should run into anybody when we are hungry we can choose between my ADR's and theirs.

My whole life is one big plan of taking care of everyone else and this will be my first solo trip where I will be the one catered to. Hey, maybe I AM a Diva, in training. :thumbsup2

You guys are an inspiration and a good example. Maybe you can give me some lessons to take back to my family. :woohoo:

SG

Diva Kristin, that is very creative. I would look twice at that logo and admire it.

Hope you gals are having a great 4th and being catered to hand and foot, as you so royally deserve.

Your paint stained friend, Linda/SG

OK I asked on a DISigns thread what a Disney Diva is. I was rerouted here. :-) So I've read the thread -- is it what you call a group of moms on a Disney trip without kiddos? :confused3 OR is it just what ya'll are calling yourselves? I don't want to put "disney diva" on a shirt and have "those who know" at Disney laughing at me for not really fitting the category! :rotfl:

Diva Kristin, I am thinking that you are all Disney vets and do not need much advice but have you considered going to the GF tea party? Wear your crowns and take loads of pictures. You would be in your element.

everydaymathchick, I am not a diva so I am not the ultimate authority. My first thought is that if you have to ask if you are a diva you are not -but looking at your picture you look very Divaesque to me. :thumbsup2 I like girls with attitude.

SG

OK I asked on a DISigns thread what a Disney Diva is. I was rerouted here. :-) So I've read the thread -- is it what you call a group of moms on a Disney trip without kiddos? :confused3 OR is it just what ya'll are calling yourselves? I don't want to put "disney diva" on a shirt and have "those who know" at Disney laughing at me for not really fitting the category! :rotfl:

am not part of this wonderful trip, but for me my sister labeled me that.. and well, I guess it fits. Also, I do not have any children :) :rotfl: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter