Disney Dining Scout

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have both the paid version of scout and wdw too ls and the tools one notifies me first every time. As much as 20 minutes sooner. For the price I had to test them both out lol I will say customer service on tools has been outstanding.

So weird, I've heard the opposite. A couple of people have said in one of my fb groups that Scout notifies them several minutes before tools. It seems like everyone has different experiences. I've had a lot of luck with Scout helping me move around some of the times for my ADRs but I'm still waiting for BOG to open up on my MVMCP night.

I have an ADR at BOG at 5:40 on a MVMCP night just not the night I'm going so I think that CM must have been confused.

Thinking I going to give this a shot as I'm looking for BOG on our mvmcp night and not having much success :(

Just wanted to share that I signed up for dining scout two days ago and just got my first alert! CRT dinner for 5 on my daughter's birthday!! I had to pull over on the side of the road and log on quickly, but I got it and didn't have to check disney dining a million times a day. :) Now I have my fingers crossed for Ohana!

I keep being too slow. Hopefully something will pop up that I will be quick enough to grab!

Just wanted to share that I signed up for dining scout two days ago and just got my first alert! CRT dinner for 5 on my daughter's birthday!! I had to pull over on the side of the road and log on quickly, but I got it and didn't have to check disney dining a million times a day. :) Now I have my fingers crossed for Ohana!
Did you use the paid version? I'm not getting any texts for anything. I've been on the look out for CRT as well. Which app does everyone suggest?

Did you use the paid version? I'm not getting any texts for anything. I've been on the look out for CRT as well. Which app does everyone suggest?
Yes, I am using the paid version. The free version didn't seem to update very often, so I upgraded. It was worth it to me to not have to check the site constantly.

I purchased a 6 month membership for dining scout. I was able to get a garden grove ressie for November. Hoping to get one for CRT and BOG as well!

I'm using both scout and buddy. Like others have said, you have to monitor your texts or email and be prepared to book at a moments notice. Both have worked for me.

Dining Scout has been really great for me! I paid the 4 bucks and have gotten everything except BOG I was looking for less than 100 days out. When I looked manually I was NOTHING. It is a little nerve wracking to try to log-in quickly and make the reservation but so far I have been really lucky.

I'm signed up on scout and so far zilch, nada, nothing. Hoping that as I get closer something will open up for ohana....

I use Disney Dining Buddy and it notified me of an open Ohana reservation on Nov. 19th. So I was able to get it and cancel Kona. So happy I signed up. Now all my reservations are booked.

It's not actually an app. If you google it you'll be able to find it that way!

I'm signed up on scout and so far zilch, nada, nothing. Hoping that as I get closer something will open up for ohana....

Got a notice yesterday for Ohana--yay! I had the ADR right in my hands and the website glitched up and kicked me out. So I will say that Dining Scout does work.

I got 2 notifications this morning, not the times I wanted, so I didn't book it, but at least it's notifying me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter