• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought we could wear these on our flight down

90776seven_dawrfs-med.jpg

Im still playing & trying to figure this all out :goodvibes

tinknme said:
I thought we could wear these on our flight down

90776seven_dawrfs-med.jpg

Im still playing & trying to figure this all out :goodvibes

Tinkme,
How did you make these? They are awesome! Is it a white shirt that you hand painted then added the dwarfs & writing? I love it!

I used PhotoImpact. They have alot of neat tools on there to use. No hand painting here, wish I were that talented. Thank you for the compliment :goodvibes

Deesknee said:
Tinkme,
How did you make these? They are awesome! Is it a white shirt that you hand painted then added the dwarfs & writing? I love it!

I made this t-shirt a few years ago:
RT.jpg

I think I tied the shirt too right because I had too much white and not enough color.

I made t-shirts for everyone in our group: 7 adults and 4 kids.

julia & nicks mom said:

OH MY GOSH! My SIL would Looooooooooooooooooooooove this shirt!! I wonder if you can buy a plain sleep shirt? I would put this on a shirt for her birthday (no trips to WDW or DL planned) as a surprise.

robinb said:
RT.jpg

I think I tied the shirt too right because I had too much white and not enough color.

I don't know what you think you did wrong, but I really love this design. It looks like sun and blue sky around Mickey.

bengalbelle said:
I don't know what you think you did wrong, but I really love this design. It looks like sun and blue sky around Mickey.

Thanks! I meant that I think I tied the t-shirt too tight. Brain and fingers were not in concert :p.

Here are instructions on how to do different kinds of tie-dyes:
http://www.stanford.edu/~sipma/tiedyeinstructions.html

By the way ... if someone is looking to download PhotoImpact 10, go to www.download.com. It took me about 10-15 minutes over a DSL line.

TarGander said:
I think I am going to give the tie-dyed shirts a whirl. Any last minute advice?
I just did the tie dye shirts, was quite fun...time consuming, but fun. I have a lot of tips on this thread (pgs 60-67 I think) Check them out. Good luck!!

robinb said:
RT.jpg

I like the white - it keeps the other colours bright - don't ditch it :goodvibes

Ok, y'all are just amazing! So for the computer illiterate, can you walk me through making a design? I have PhotoImpact.

• Where or how do you make the background for all the pictures to go on top? Where is everyone finding the castle, starburst, map, etc?
  • How do you get the clip art images on top of that?
  • How do you get rid of the background of the clip art images?
  • Any other tips? I think I can do the text part, but I'm lost for the other stuff.
  • oh, and any great sites for finding images?
Thanks! I'm dying to try to make one!

tinknme said:
Sorry to keep posting, this is addicting :flower:

90776mickey_friends-med.jpg

That is really cute and colorful! You are getting GOOD! (oh, btw "gangs" should have an apostrophe- Gang's ;) .)

Thanks, I was wondering about that :goodvibes

triplefigs said:
That is really cute and colorful! You are getting GOOD! (oh, btw "gangs" should have an apostrophe- Gang's ;) .)

There are backgrounds in PhotoImpact that I have been using. For clipart go to google & do an image search, you will find alot. When you have your background click on file & then open. Click on the image you want to add from your files. Once this opens copy & paste it to your background. I'm not real good at explaning, hopefully someone else will help you out as well. Have fun!

triplefigs said:
Ok, y'all are just amazing! So for the computer illiterate, can you walk me through making a design? I have PhotoImpact.

• Where or how do you make the background for all the pictures to go on top? Where is everyone finding the castle, starburst, map, etc?
  • How do you get the clip art images on top of that?
  • How do you get rid of the background of the clip art images?
  • Any other tips? I think I can do the text part, but I'm lost for the other stuff.
  • oh, and any great sites for finding images?
Thanks! I'm dying to try to make one!

Finally got our personal design done for our October trip. What do you think?

32871Four_Parks_One_World_Small2.jpg

Don't know if I'm completely happy with the text at top. But there is still sometime before our flight leaves. Too much time, actually. If anyone is interested in this design, just PM me and I can customize with your own saying or just send you a blank. I enjoy doing it, so feel free to ask.

And now ...

I love that design. I have been looking for clipart of the four park icons, but I haven't been able to locate any. Could you tell me where you found it? Thanks
Deb

thelionqueen said:
I just did the tie dye shirts, was quite fun...time consuming, but fun. I have a lot of tips on this thread (pgs 60-67 I think) Check them out. Good luck!!
Thank you!!!!!

Ok - so I've been working on my wedding invites - but I just had a go at some shirts - they're not half as creative as some of the others but here goes...

One for the plane...

planeshirt.jpg

:blush:

rosiejo said:
Ok - so I've been working on my wedding invites - but I just had a go at some shirts - they're not half as creative as some of the others but here goes...

One for the plane...

planeshirt.jpg

Rosiejo,i love this :Pinkbounc .I know exactly what you mean!!!

rosiejo said:

One for the plane...

planeshirt.jpg

LOVE, LOVE LOVE IT!!!

OT: I can't even stand to be on the plane for 2 1/2 hours!!! Can't imagine 9!!! I'd have to be knocked out!!!
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter