Disney Cruise Bucket List

*NikkiBell*

Livin’ that DVC & AP life!
261349584595370429_byGMMRWE_f.jpg

Podcast Cruise 3.0 is just around the corner and 4.0 is only a few months away. For both new cruisers and those who have been before, what are the things you want to do the most while aboard? Share your ideas here!

Red Bucket
Blue Bucket
A bucket that makes a castle wall
a small pail

(a list of buckets) :woohoo:

Romantically stroll on the uppermost deck under a billion stars with my honey. :lovestruc

Red Bucket
Blue Bucket
a small pail

For me......a green bucket and a yellow bucket, in honor of the Platypus!

We could build a castle that is bigger than the one in Anaheim! I'm just sayin'

Red Bucket
Blue Bucket
a small pail

HeeHee.

Seriously though, as long as I'm on the boat, that's good enough for me. Might try to talk DH into a dinner at Palo.

Maybe a bucket-o-beer. [Does DCL do that?]

Chuckling at how fast this thread went off track - not that it was ever on track. :lmao:

In an (unusual) attempt to restore some amount of normalcy to this thread, here's my list:

• The look on Connor's face when he first sees how big the ship is
  • Having an adult beverage in Meridian Lounge before Palo
  • A facial at the spa
  • Meeting some old friends and making some new ones
  • Booking PCC 5.0 on board (4.0 is already booked)

Sneaking out undetected for a stroll and some junk food at 3am . . .

In a distant related note, I'm hoping to catch a few sunrises while out there. We are in an aft cabin . . . any guesses on the chance that we'll be facing the eastern horizon?

I'll play in the spirit of the intent!

Remy
And find the good menu items in the Main Dining Room - still hoping someday DCL get's its food in order. They can do it well on land in some locations - why not on the ship?

Seeing Brave while on board.

Although I'm still looking forward to those buckets of adult beverages!

It might be hard to go undetected if you post the time you are sneaking out on a public discussion board. ;)

HAHAHA! Well, the only part of "undetected" is trying to get out without waking up the other family members in my stateroom!

So, I'll expect to run into you, then!!

Make funny hand gestures as T Morrows Child sits on the verandah trying to watch the sunrise. (I think we are their neighbors)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter