Disney Cruise Brides!!! Part Deux!!

Oh okay, and can she make the appointments for bridesmaids too??:)

Meredith can book for Bridesmaids too. I had scheduled both of my bridesmaids appointments through her. Just include their names and what they want done in your planning guide. You may need to add some lines to write in others. I believe that they could book two appointments at a time, so if you have multiple bridesmaids the appointments will be staggered.

Beth

Meredith can book for Bridesmaids too. I had scheduled both of my bridesmaids appointments through her. Just include their names and what they want done in your planning guide. You may need to add some lines to write in others. I believe that they could book two appointments at a time, so if you have multiple bridesmaids the appointments will be staggered.

Beth

That's really cool thank you for letting me know I know some of my bridesmaids want their hair done too !

Hello ladies!

I've been absent from the thread for a few months but trying to keep up with what everyones plans are. However, I need some help. Smy fiance and I are getting married Feb 24.14. on the Dream. We havr two small children 5 & 1. Originally both of our families were planning on coming and now it looks like its just going to be the four of us. I'm so worried about the ceremony. We want both children there, but I'm terrified (with as busy as they are) that they will be all over the place having no one there at the ceremony to watch them. Any suggestions?

Oh gosh we were talking so much about makeup that I for myself didn't see your message. Some of the suggestions that I have is that you can bring me on the cruise and I would be more than happy to watch the kids :D. A couple of suggestions I have is either put them in the play group and you two share this experience just between the two of you. I sort of have the same situation I have 3 small grand kids going but they are my flower girls and ring bearer. There are some people that can watch them (their parents are standing up with me) but I know that they are going to run around. I just said to myself instead of letting it bother me I was going to enjoy that because we are all family and nothing is perfect :)

I hope that all made sense.

Oh gosh we were talking so much about makeup that I for myself didn't see your message. Some of the suggestions that I have is that you can bring me on the cruise and I would be more than happy to watch the kids :D. A couple of suggestions I have is either put them in the play group and you two share this experience just between the two of you. I sort of have the same situation I have 3 small grand kids going but they are my flower girls and ring bearer. There are some people that can watch them (their parents are standing up with me) but I know that they are going to run around. I just said to myself instead of letting it bother me I was going to enjoy that because we are all family and nothing is perfect :)

I hope that all made sense.

You could hold one child's hand and Dad can hold the other child's hand. If it is an indoor ceremony, the doors to the room are closed and the kids cannot hurt anything. The wedding coordinator will be there. There will also be two servers and the piano player. Each ceremony is unique and memorable. The ceremony is not long.

Calling all past brides that used the cd for your ceremony!!! I need your help. How long did you make each song? How many songs do we need for the ceremony? Was there someone monitoring the cd??

Thanks so much
Jodi

Beth,

I meant to tell you that I listened to it! :). It was great. Thank you so much for sharing

Jodi

Thank you for posting that link. It was wonderful. I am going to try to watch the past episodes.

Question that I do have, I heard on another brides site that the DIS group is having a card exchange. Does anyone know about it?

Brides I need your help!!!

I am making bookmarks to attach to hand fans for the guests. It is a Cinderella theme and I am trying so hard to pick out a love poem (that will fit on a bookmark) for Cinderella.

I have done Google searches and can't seem to come up with something I like. Does anyone know any other place I can look or does anyone have something that I can use?

I have been searching for weeks and I am getting frustrated!

Please help if you can :)

Brides I need your help!!! I am making bookmarks to attach to hand fans for the guests. It is a Cinderella theme and I am trying so hard to pick out a love poem (that will fit on a bookmark) for Cinderella. I have done Google searches and can't seem to come up with something I like. Does anyone know any other place I can look or does anyone have something that I can use? I have been searching for weeks and I am getting frustrated! Please help if you can :)

Most big name book stores usually have a disney section, albeit in the kids section - perhaps you will find some ideas there, or even at a Hallmark store. Good luck

Brides I need your help!!! I am making bookmarks to attach to hand fans for the guests. It is a Cinderella theme and I am trying so hard to pick out a love poem (that will fit on a bookmark) for Cinderella.
Duke: well, if I say so, your majesty, I did try to warn you, but you, sire, are incurably romantic. No doubt you saw the whole pretty picture in detail. The young prince bowing to the assembly. Suddenly he stops. He looks up. For lo, there she stands. The girl of his dreams. Who she is or whence she came he knows not. Nor does he care. For his heart tells him that there, here is the maid predestined to be his bride.

Brides I need your help!!! I am making bookmarks to attach to hand fans for the guests. It is a Cinderella theme and I am trying so hard to pick out a love poem (that will fit on a bookmark) for Cinderella.
Duke: well, if I say so, your majesty, I did try to warn you, but you, sire, are incurably romantic. No doubt you saw the whole pretty picture in detail. The young prince bowing to the assembly. Suddenly he stops. He looks up. For lo, there she stands. The girl of his dreams. Who she is or whence she came he knows not. Nor does he care. For his heart tells him that there, here is the maid predestined to be his bride.

Wow I love that!! I think that is something I am going to use. Thank you so very much dclwonderprincess!!

please remind me; are shell bouquets allowed for castaway cay weddings? I can't remember if I read an earlier post about natural shells being allowed or not. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter