Disney Crocs at Marshalls

VeroBeachGirl

DIS Veteran
:goodvibes I was in the kids section of Marshalls yesterday and saw they had lots of POTC crocs and a few pairs of Mickey ones. There were less then $20. I know the stock is different at every Marshalls, but I thought I would give everyone the heads up.

That is great news! I have been searching for crocs for my son but didn't want to pay $40 for them since he is only 2. :thumbsup2

Finally got to Marshalls and bought a pair of Athens and while the heel is soooo comfortable, the front part left my feet a little sore. :confused3 Do I just need to break them in? I have a pair of Mary Janes that were comfy since the moment I put them on.

Abbadabbas has them too. They only had kid's ones at our's, but they had all colors and sizes. They also have a very hefty selection of regular Crocs. I got my capris there and am LOVING them.

Oh, also, DSW and Off Broadway Shoes have their Tevas on sale. Lots of Mush and some of the kinds with 4 smaller straps (no idea what that style's called, but I LOVE them!). They're $22ish at DSW and just under $20 at OBS.

My 2 dgd have disney crocs and just love them, the only thing is that most of the gibits don't stay on because the Mickey head holes are bigger than the holes in the reg crocs.

I picked up a few jibbitz at Disney and now they come with these clear washers type thingy which I would imagine are to hold them in place in the bigger Mickey holes. We had regular sized holes, so I didn't need them, but put them away in case we do one day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter