• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Character Sweatshirt?

OhioStateBuckeye

DIS Veteran
So my mom asked me for a Disney sweatshirt for Christmas. She wants one with a lot of different characters on it, she teaches disabled kids and the kids always like it when she wears Disney stuff.

The problem is, I cannot find a sweatshirt with more than 2 characters (Mickey and Minnie) at the Disney store or on the Shop Parks app. Am I just not searching the app correctly? Can anyone else find a sweatshirt with several characters on it? Has anyone seen anything like this in the parks that I could call and order?

They don't seem to sell clothes with lots of characters on them anymore. That was a very 90's thing I guess, but hey, the 90's are back in style!

Seriously though, I would troll ebay for new old stock NOS or new with tags NWT. I saw some cute ones.

I noticed some of the holiday t-shirts had multiple characters. I think the holiday hoodie had multiple characters, but I don't remember for sure. But other than that, it's pretty much single characters for the most part.

You might be able to find what you're looking for on the Disney Store site in their Personalized items. I've designed my own sweatshirt there before. I can't say they'd have multiple characters, but it's worth a look. :idea:

I can't recall a single shirt that had more than a couple characters on it when we were there a couple weeks ago. Interesting. Never really noticed it before

ETA - a quick look in the Shop Parks app and I saw 2 shirts with more than Mickey/Minnie.
A Paris shirt that has Mickey and Friends (I assume this is sold in Epcot/France) and a Tower of Terror Shirt that has Mickey, Donald and Goofy

Last edited:
In the past, the zipper sweatshirts with the year on them had many characters on the back. I have two of them.

If it doesn't have to be authentic, look into smocking companies. I only know ones that make kids stuff, but I assume some would make adult shirts for you. Here is a dress I bought my daughter for our trip last week for example.
GIRLS_a_very_disney_pants_set_1024x1024.jpg

C
So my mom asked me for a Disney sweatshirt for Christmas. She wants one with a lot of different characters on it, she teaches disabled kids and the kids always like it when she wears Disney stuff.

The problem is, I cannot find a sweatshirt with more than 2 characters (Mickey and Minnie) at the Disney store or on the Shop Parks app. Am I just not searching the app correctly? Can anyone else find a sweatshirt with several characters on it? Has anyone seen anything like this in the parks that I could call and order?

Check out Teepublic. They have a website. You can search Disney, or any characters names you want.

Tons of options..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter