Disney Character outlet in St. Augustine has great buys!

NicoleLarson

DIS Veteran
Just stopped by the Disney Character outlet and found a ton of great stuff. This is NOT a Disney store outlet, its all stuff straight from WDW! If your driving down I-95, I highly suggest it. If you're going south its the one on the left side of the road. If anyone has questions on what they had I will try to answer them.

Just stopped by the Disney Character outlet and found a ton of great stuff. This is NOT a Disney store outlet, its all stuff straight from WDW! If your driving down I-95, I highly suggest it. If you're going south its the one on the left side of the road. If anyone has questions on what they had I will try to answer them.

Nice! I'll have to look for that one! We used to have one here where I live but they closed it and then reopened it to a Disney Store Outlet. However, ours still has both. The majority of the items are Disney Store, and the rest of the back of the store is from the parks. Although we are in Florida, most of the park items are from Disneyland. Lol

Princess_Nikki said:
Nice! I'll have to look for that one! We used to have one here where I live but they closed it and then reopened it to a Disney Store Outlet. However, ours still has both. The majority of the items are Disney Store, and the rest of the back of the store is from the parks. Although we are in Florida, most of the park items are from Disneyland. Lol

Yeah, that's how the one in ATL is but this one is truly WDW stuff. I think I saw some DCL too. They had clothing for every size from every resort and park including the water parks. They had Xmas, Halloween, star wars, avengers, princess dresses, pins and a ton of plush. I personally got the Minnie Cinderella for $7 & the mickey in Pluto PJs for $10 (that's ~75% off!) Both of these items we almost bought in WDW just this last February, as in 2014!

We go to Ponte Vedra beach for vacation every year and ALWAYS make a stop here. Just last week we went and found the baby plush animals with blanket that are $22.95 at Disney for $7.99 there. The same exact ones.
Also picked up an ipad case for $4.99 with the original price tag still on it of $34.95. Love that place! :cool1:

This store is so much nicer than the ones near Disney and a lot less crowded!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter