Disney Character List

Indee96

Earning My Ears
I'm having an autograph book made up for my girls first trip to Disney and I've been searching for a Master List of the characters. This is the only one I can find and I'm not sure how recent it is. Is there anyone missing? Are there any of these characters that are not normally found at the parks/resorts? I don't want to print a bunch of extra pages if they're not necessary. Was hoping to bring this list down to 50 or so of the ones that are almost always there. We will be there the first week of May if that makes any difference. Thanks in advance for your help. :)

Disney:
A Bug's Life: Atta & Flik
Aladdin: Abu, Aladdin, Genie, Jafar, & Jasmine
Alice in Wonderland: Alice, Mad Hatter, Queen of Hearts & White Rabbit
Bambi: Mrs. Bunny & Thumper
Beauty and the Beast: Belle, Beast, Gaston
Brave: Merida
Chicken Little: Abby Mallard, Chicken Little
Cinderella: Anastasia, Cinderella, Drizella, Fairy Godmother, Lady Tremaine & Prince Charming
Disney Classics: Big Al, Chip, Clarabelle Cow, Daisy Duck, Dale, Donald Duck, Goofy, Horace Horsecollar, Ludwig Von Drake, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto & Scrooge McDuck
Doc McStuffins: Doc McStuffins
Frozen: Anna & Elsa
Handy Manny: Handy Manny
Hercules: Hades, Hercules & Megara
Jake Neverland Pirates: Jake
Jungle Book: Baloo & Louie
Lilo & Stitch: Lilo & Stitch
Lion King: Rafiki & Timon
Mary Poppins: Bert, Mary Poppins & Mr. Penguin
Meet the Robinsons: Bowler Hat Guy, Lewis & Wilbur
Monsters Inc.: Boo, Mike & Sulley
Mulan: Mulan & Mushu
Nightmare before Christmas: Jack and Sally Skellington
Peter Pan: Captain Hook, Mr. Smee, Peter Pan & Wendy
Phineas and Ferb: Phineas & Ferb
Pinnochio: Geppetto, Jiminy Cricket & Pinnochio
Pirates of the Caribbean: Jack Sparrow
Pocahontas: Governor Ratcliffe, Meeko & Pocahontas
Princess and the Frog: Dr. Facilier, Prince Naveen & Princess Tiana
Ratatouille: Emile & Remy
Robin Hood: Robin Hood & Prince John
Sleeping Beauty: Fauna, Flora, Maleficent, Merryweather, Prince Philip & Princess Aurora
Snow White: Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Sneezy, The Prince, The Queen & Snow White
Song of the South: Brer Bear, Brer Fox & Brer Rabbit
Tangled: Rapunzel & Flynn Rider
Tarzan: Jane, Tarzan & Terk
The Aristocats: Marie
The Incredibles: Frozone, Mr. Incredible & Mrs. Incredible
The Little Mermaid: Ariel & Prince Eric
The Pirate Fairy: Fawn, Iridessa, Periwinkle, Rosetta, Silvermist, Tinker Bell, Vidia & Zarina
Three Little Pigs: Big Bad Wolf, Fiddler Pig, Fifer Pig & Practical Pig
Toy Story: Army Man, Buzz, Jessie, Lotso & Woody
Up: Carl, Dug, Russell
Winnie the Pooh: Winnie, Eeyore, Piglet & Tigger
Wreck It Ralph: Ralph & Venellope

Unfortunately a whole bunch of these no longer meet regularly at WDW :( Here's a modified list of the characters who are confirmed regulars for you. I would check Kenny the Pirate as SureAsLiz says for who is meeting where. I would pick your favorites and choose character meals and M&G times where you could meet them :) Good luck!

A Bug's Life: Flik
Aladdin: Aladdin & Jasmine
Alice in Wonderland: Alice, Mad Hatter (at 1900 park fare), sometimes the Tweedles or White Rabbit outside of the mad tea party
Beauty and the Beast: Belle, Beast (doesn't sign, only at BOG dinner), Gaston
Cinderella: Anastasia, Cinderella, Drizella, Fairy Godmother, Lady Tremaine & Prince Charming (SOMETIMES Perla and Suzie outside of the castle walls)
Disney Classics: Chip, Daisy Duck, Dale, Duck, Goofy, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto
Lion King: Rafiki
Mary Poppins: Mary Poppins
Mulan: Mulan
Peter Pan: Peter Pan
Pocahontas: Pocahontas
Princess and the Frog: Princess Tiana
Sleeping Beauty: Princess Aurora
Snow White: Snow White
Tangled: Rapunzel
Tarzan: Tarzan
The Little Mermaid: Ariel
The Pirate Fairy: Tinker Bell
Toy Story: Army Man, Buzz, Woody
Up: Russell (and sometimes Dug)

To add to what the previous poster said:

Lady Tremaine & Prince Charming only meet at dinner at 1900 Park Fare.

Piglet & Tigger only meet at Crystal Palace meals.

Lilo only meets at Ohana breakfast.

Unfortunately a whole bunch of these no longer meet regularly at WDW :( Here's a modified list of the characters who are confirmed regulars for you. I would check Kenny the Pirate as SureAsLiz says for who is meeting where. I would pick your favorites and choose character meals and M&G times where you could meet them :) Good luck!

A Bug's Life: Flik
Aladdin: Aladdin & Jasmine
Alice in Wonderland: Alice, Mad Hatter (at 1900 park fare), sometimes the Tweedles or White Rabbit outside of the mad tea party
Beauty and the Beast: Belle, Beast (doesn't sign, only at BOG dinner), Gaston
Cinderella: Anastasia, Cinderella, Drizella, Fairy Godmother, Lady Tremaine & Prince Charming (SOMETIMES Perla and Suzie outside of the castle walls)
Disney Classics: Chip, Daisy Duck, Dale, Duck, Goofy, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pluto
Lion King: Rafiki
Mary Poppins: Mary Poppins
Mulan: Mulan
Peter Pan: Peter Pan
Pocahontas: Pocahontas
Princess and the Frog: Princess Tiana
Sleeping Beauty: Princess Aurora
Snow White: Snow White
Tangled: Rapunzel
Tarzan: Tarzan
The Little Mermaid: Ariel
The Pirate Fairy: Tinker Bell
Toy Story: Army Man, Buzz, Woody
Up: Russell (and sometimes Dug)

Thank you!! Exactly what I was looking for! So I think the only one I am missing is Moana? Does that seem right?

You could also use the My Disney Experience app to see which characters are meeting. The app also shows you what the character's schedule is and maps the location. You can filter the search by park. Kenny The Pirate is the expert, and if meeting characters is a priority for you I highly recommend subscribing to his service. I love the idea of a custom autograph book! Sounds like such a fun souvenir!

olaf and sofia the first meet at Hollywood studios and elena meets right now at mk. I think you can still get handy manny at Hollywood and vine also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter