Disney Caribbean Beach Discounts?

magickingdomprincess

DIS Veteran
Hello! We are trying to decide between renting DVC points at Boulder Ridge (Wilderness Lodge) or booking a "normal" stay at Caribbean Beach Resort. (We have 3 adults and 2 kids going, so we're limited to resorts that will allow 5 and these seem like the best/most economical options). My question is - I'm trying to guess if CBR will have room discounts in Oct. Looking at the discounts available now, it doesn't seem that CBR is included. Either that or none of the sample days I've looked up are available. Does anyone know if CBR is normally excluded or very limited for room discounts? TIA!!! :goodvibes

I've never seen CBR excluded. The pool of available rooms available for the discount may vary from time to time.

The AOA Little Mermaid rooms are often excluded, as is POFQ.

POR can also accommodate 5 in a room, but sometimes it has been excluded from discounts.

I'm looking at different dates in early September for CBR and all of the preferred rooms are unavailable. Is this due to Disney holding blocks of rooms in anticipation for the promotion? We ended up booking a standard room. Is it hard to change room types with the free dining after?

CBR will be doing construction, that's why those rooms aren't available.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter