• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Car Care Center

TheBanksFam

Mouseketeer
So we are on our way to WDW and are having some issues with our electrical system in our Chevy Traverse. I'm not worried about getting there but should have it serviced once I arrive. Has anyone had any experience with CCC? Are they going to rake me over the coals in price? All suggestions welcome.

I've got no experience with them, but for what it's worth, I'd search Google for a good independent garage in the Lake Buena Vista area. They may provide a courtesy shuttle to you hotel, if not, check-in to Uber. The Disney Car Care Center may be fine, but keep in mind it's owned by the same place that charges about $8 for a hotdog, so I can't imagine their prices would be competitive!

I would take it to a chevy service center and see if they will give you a loaner. How old is the car?

We used the car care center twice. Once for a weird noise in the van. They test drove it and sent us to the Honda dealer. He thought it was a tranny issue. The van was under warranty. We stopped a the honda dealer the next day. They couldn't replicate the sound. They didn't charge us either. Though we did spend 3 hours at the dealer. Thankfully it was our hang out day. Then a few years later we stopped in for a tail light the was out. They replaced the tail light bulb at no charge. We did tip the repair man for the work. I don't think you will be raked over the coals.

Try this shop. My son had good results with them. He had to have a new radiator and water pump (in May) while he was working the Disney CP. This place does allot of car repairs for the college students and is the first location they refer the students to. Depending on where you are staying it is close by (generally speaking it's in between Disney Springs and the Outlets). It is on the East side of I-4 close to the interstate on State Route 535.... Go south on 535, it's one block past Vineland Ave. turn right on Meadow Creek Dr. It's behind the Chevron.
535 Auto Care
13480 S R 535
Orlando, FL 32821 USA
(407) 938-9345

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter