Disney Bucket list?

librarymom2007

Mouseketeer
Do you have a Disney bucket list? What's on it? We are starting one. So far I have the Wild Africa Trek, the night time Safari at AKL, the behind the scenes tour (is that called Keys to the Kingdom?)... Looking for other ideas.

Would like to get to Japan, maybe stay DVC at DLR.

1. Visit Disneyland
  2. visit each foreign park
  3. Eat at Club 33
  4. stay at the contemporary
  5. stay at WDW two weeks
  6. tour Cinderella's Castle Suite
  7. stay at Aulani
  8. take an Epcot tour
  9. take the keys to the kingdom tour

1. Visit when parks/resorts are decorated for Christmas.
2. Visit Disneyland
3. Make an extended visit (2 weeks or more) with no kids. This will happen when DH retires.
4. Keys to the Kingdom Tour (will happen on the first trip we take after all of the kids are over 16)
5. Stay at each of the Deluxe Resorts (except for AKL -- no desire to stay there). This will happen when we only have 1 or 2 kids traveling with us instead of 4 or 5.
6. Visit during Food & Wine Festival

Already crossed off my bucket list:

1. Illuminations cruise. Actually enjoyed it so much that we're doing it again on the next trip.
2. Visit during Flower & Garden Festival. Though it rained the entire week and I didn't really get to enjoy it like I had hoped. This might find it's way back on to the bucket list.

Last edited:
Great minds think alike:) I started the same thread within a minute of you.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/whats-on-your-disney-bucket-list.3472564/

Here's mine.
  1. Attend Food & Wine
  2. Visit WDW or DLR during Christmas and Halloween
  3. Tours at WDW (VIP, Keys to the Kingdom, and Steam Train)
  4. Do Southern California Adventures by Disney Tour (This will hit doing a VIP tour at DLR, seeing Imagineering, and visiting Walt's apartment)
  5. Attend MK 24 Hour Day
  6. Do a Christmas or Halloween DCL cruise
  7. Visit each foreign park
  8. Stay at all WDW deluxe and moderate hotels and the Grand Californian at DLR
  9. Be family of the Day at MK
  10. Eat at Club 33
  11. Drink a margarita on the Gran Fiesta Tour (I doubt I am brave enough to try this:))
  12. Attend Star Wars Weekends (I doubt this will ever happen now:()
  13. Become a CM after retirement (Forgot to add this originally)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter