• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disney Brownies

Rivergirl2005

DIS Veteran
So last year when we went to wdw and I tried three different "brownies" from three different place. I found that the Brownie was more of a chocolate cake, which is really a disappointment. Ironically I do not like chocolate cakes, but I love brownies. I tried them at the plaza, beaches and creame, and at our resort-CBR and they were all like a light fluffy cake. I guess I am looking for a dense fudge like brownie and all I got was a light fluffy cake. Any suggestions where I can find something like this?

Ghirardelli at Disney Springs and Earl of Sandwich both have real brownies.

Yep, I've been looking for a good Disney brownie for years. Earl of sandwich isn't bad. If you like dark chocolate ghirardelli is ok too (I don't like dark chocolate and it's got dark chips inside). They're not super fudgy but they're better. Best fudgy brownie ive found in Orlando is at Toothsome Chocolate Emporium at Universal's citywalk. It's like eating straight up fudge.

We enjoyed the brownies at sunshine seasons

f52c9d02db39b089f536ca5d0388ecb0.jpg

The brownie paw at Kusafiri in AK is really good, and it's huge. It does have cream cheese on top though.

The brownie paw at Kusafiri in AK is really good, and it's huge. It does have cream cheese on top though.

This is one of my favorite treats but they did not have any for sale last week at Kusafiri, nor did they have any at Zuri's Sweet shop. Bummer, but in a way I am glad because then I was "forced" to get the fabulous Elephant Ear!!!

This is one of my favorite treats but they did not have any for sale last week at Kusafiri, nor did they have any at Zuri's Sweet shop. Bummer, but in a way I am glad because then I was "forced" to get the fabulous Elephant Ear!!!

Do they still have the fabulous cupcakes? Is there cinnamon roll any good? I don't think we had enough room after our frozen chai and dole whip with rum to get anything last month. However, in July, if Pandora is open, we will probably spend a couple days at AK.

we had one at Casey's and was very surprised how yummy it was, not cake like. It's like the Ghirardelli box mix I use at home, but better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter