Disney Australia Survey

BecBennett

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
Did anyone else get the emailed survey about the WDW company in Australia?

I got it, told them that we should have our own Disney vacation site that gives us deals and specials like the UK one does.. It's annoying and frustrating planning a trip and having to wait for (example) free dining dates before you can finalise anything and the UK site gets that a year in advance? Also asked them about our own Disney store site, $80 shipping is ridiculous especially if you're buying something that's only $40; you feel forced to buy more to justify the cost of the shipping and you might not be financially viable to do that.

There's a few things I would love on the store but that shipping cost is absurd.

I got it, told them that we should have our own Disney vacation site that gives us deals and specials like the UK one does.. It's annoying and frustrating planning a trip and having to wait for (example) free dining dates before you can finalise anything and the UK site gets that a year in advance? Also asked them about our own Disney store site, $80 shipping is ridiculous especially if you're buying something that's only $40; you feel forced to buy more to justify the cost of the shipping and you might not be financially viable to do that.

There's a few things I would love on the store but that shipping cost is absurd.

Those are great replies. I hope they think of sending the survey to NZ as well.

You don't have to have it emailed to you, there is a link to it on the website https://secure.disney.com.au/win/disney-survey Considering it is Disney Australia and NZ: The Official Disney Site I think NZers should be able to fill it out, they just can't enter the competition to win a DVD

Thanks Cola. I did the survey and when they asked me to pick a State, I went with South Australia :rotfl:
I actually clarified where I was really from in the comments section and mentioned that they should also show some interest in the voice of kiwis.
Then I echoed teddykins sentiments about the lack of travel deals available to those of us with the longest and most expensive flights.

Thanks for the link, cola.

The $600+ as the highest for the amount I've spent on merchandise, dvds, etc and *theme parks* was just there for lolz, right?? I'd hate to think how far from that figure I am...!

Yes.

I told them there needs to be more info available specifically for Australian travellers, both online and at travel agents, and that we need to have access to prices for hotels etc in Australian dollars, not just US ones.

I added a few other things as well, but I've now forgotten what they were.

Added my two cents - disney store with cheaper shipping and an Aussie version of the WD travel company - offering exclusive deals thanks for the link!

Sure, I'll admit to downloading Disney content illegally! Yeah right! Not that I ever have, but I still wouldn't admit to it!!

I asked for reasonable shipping options from the store and special offers for Aussies like the UK get.

I also said we needed travel deals like UK get and better shipping costs or an on-line store in Australia with local shipping costs. Seems like they'll be getting a consistent message!

Like everyone else I asked for reasonable shipping ($50 shipping for a $4 sticker is ridiculous!). I haven't ever booked a WDW trip and for our DLR trip we're staying offsite and have the 10 day passes, so the issue with a lack of deals didn't apply to me. However, I did say that those deals available should be easier to find - I would never have known about the 10 day passes if not for Disboards!

Sounds like we're all singing the same song. UK type deals & cheaper shipping..yes please!

I also completed the survey last night and asked for the same as you guys also adding the DCL coming to Australia would be nice. I am sure I did an additional request but cannot remember what it was now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter