Disney at Spring Break Week

eagleoneoh

Earning My Ears
its been about 23 years since i been to Disney during a busy time. My Family will have 2 days of park tickets due to black outs on AP. We are staying for 5 nights. What things besides pool time and Disney springs had you had success with a 5 year old boy todo that dosnt cost a arm and leg to do to occupy the time. We will be staying at Saratoga Springs, This is are 3rd trip within a year so looking foward to enjoying the resort more on this trip. Also we will not have a car on this trip

Have you done the minigolf? We liked the summer/winter one with my son. Also, you can sign the 5 year old up for the Pirate adventure. You would then have time to chill at the Grand Floridian sans kiddo.

Was thinking about the mini golf i frogot about the pirate adventure thanks for the ideas

What about a water park? The Boardwalk at night has entertainment that he'd enjoy too (and it's free).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter