• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Apps for i phone?

charity

Mouseketeer
I just got my iphone and I'm not sure what will be the best apps for Disney.
Any one have suggestions?

I just got my iphone and I'm not sure what will be the best apps for Disney.
Any one have suggestions?

eTicket is the "official" (?) app of the DISBoards. It's pretty great on it's own, and it lets you access the DISBoards via your iPhone with a pretty nice interface.

Is eticket still unavailable? Can't seem to find it via app store on my phone...

PM'd you a link to a directory of disney iphone/ipod touch apps. fully categorized, searchable and sortable.

Charity, have used a few now and my favorites are "WDW Guide"-has fun facts and a nice section about hidden Mickey's (a new obsession of mine);WDW Secrets- again just more fun facts to read when you have some down time or on the bus between parks; WDW Dining-lists restaurants and menus by parks/resorts and lets you know if they take DDP and ToWL, also lets you set favorites and build your dining schedule and store confirmation numbers in the app. Hope that helps.

Charity, have used a few now and my favorites are "WDW Guide"-has fun facts and a nice section about hidden Mickey's (a new obsession of mine);WDW Secrets- again just more fun facts to read when you have some down time or on the bus between parks; WDW Dining-lists restaurants and menus by parks/resorts and lets you know if they take DDP and ToWL, also lets you set favorites and build your dining schedule and store confirmation numbers in the app. Hope that helps.

PM'd you a link to a directory of disney iphone/ipod touch apps. fully categorized, searchable and sortable.

Thanks!!! for all the help!

I have E-Ticket - got it just to be able to access the Dis Boards on my iPhone - and Lines. And I LOVE both!

Count me in on the iphone app list pleas. I would love the list for our upcoming trip. :goodvibes

We definitely use it in the parks! Not sure how to tell which one it is ~ it has a says WDW in outlined red letters. Sorry I am kinda dumb about my iphone.

If you are a member of touringplans.com they have an app called "WDW Lines" for the iphone that seems pretty cool. Gives you line waiting times based on people in the park submitting wait times as well as statistical history they use.

Pretty please may I get a copy of that list too ? I haven't figured it out yet. I do have some apps but am addicted to the DIS and would love to have that too !!:wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter