• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

disney app free?

Yup, My Disney Experience is available in the App store. I think, like another poster said, it is only available for Apple products and not Android yet.

I downloaded it Friday afternoon an have been playing with it since! I love seeing the wait times at my favorite rides even if I'm not there!

Yup, My Disney Experience is available in the App store. I think, like another poster said, it is only available for Apple products and not Android yet.

I downloaded it Friday afternoon an have been playing with it since! I love seeing the wait times at my favorite rides even if I'm not there!
Yeah, not Android yet...

Question? I have a wifi only iPad, and I read recently that all the Disney parks will soon be getting free wifi, will I be able to use this app at the parks?

Question? I have a wifi only iPad, and I read recently that all the Disney parks will soon be getting free wifi, will I be able to use this app at the parks?

Yes, if you want to lug an iPad around. Only the MK has it for now, and that happened only in the last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter