**Disney After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

June 6 - I have 296-298

I wonder if there are other June 6 on here.

There are a few September 5, what are your ticket numbers.

We went in January and it was very nice and not at Ll crowded. Wondering for September if they will be selling more tickets due to SW.

I wonder if there are other June 6 on here.

There are a few September 5, what are your ticket numbers.

We went in January and it was very nice and not at Ll crowded. Wondering for September if they will be selling more tickets due to SW.
Dumb question, what are the ticket numbers mean? Is it how many guests have already bought for DAH on that night? Does anyone know what the "close to official" number of tickets sold for these DAH events?

We will be visiting in November 8-17. With MVMCP hitting Mon, Tue, Th, Fri the week we are there, pretty much no chance for a Magic Kingdom DAH correct?

Just checked our ticket numbers for 8/8 out of curiosity...we have 9 and 10 :rotfl:

I did buy them as soon as they went on sale so maybe that adds weight to the theory that the numbers show how many tickets have been sold?

I got my email for buying a ticket for 8/8 at 8:34 am PST and am # 309. Not sure I'm going with the theory that that many people bought tickets between when you did and I did a few hours later for the same date. I suppose it could be accurate but most of the people buying tickets the day they go on sale aren't on the dis so :confused3 I did use an AP discount so it's just as likely, since no one fully knows what the number means, that I could have actually been the 309th person to buy with an AP discount that day for any date within the released dates or for that day.

I got my email for buying a ticket for 8/8 at 8:34 am PST and am # 309. Not sure I'm going with the theory that that many people bought tickets between when you did and I did a few hours later for the same date. I suppose it could be accurate but most of the people buying tickets the day they go on sale aren't on the dis so :confused3 I did use an AP discount so it's just as likely, since no one fully knows what the number means, that I could have actually been the 309th person to buy with an AP discount that day for any date within the released dates or for that day.
Yeah I doubt that many people bought tickets for that date that quickly. I didn’t think they’d really make it that easy to tell the numbers, I just didn’t expect our ticket numbers to be in the single digits lol. I am really curious how they assign them now though. We used an AP discount too.

I can’t figure out where to look for the ticket number

If you ordered online, you likely received an e-mail confirmation. Attached to that e-mail is a PDF file with a bar code and such. Middle/right is a bunch of WDW specific numbers... a confirmation number, other random things. All the way to the right it says “Tkt: XXX”.

I’m looking at my DHS DAH night which was 5/24, bought tickets 5/13. In that case it’s ticket 325. Seems relatively low for just two weeks out (but who knows of course).

I also bought tickets for 8/8, and my email does not have a attachment. The bar code is embedded in the text of the email. There is no ticket number anywhere on the email.

If you ordered online, you likely received an e-mail confirmation. Attached to that e-mail is a PDF file with a bar code and such. Middle/right is a bunch of WDW specific numbers... a confirmation number, other random things. All the way to the right it says “Tkt: XXX”.

I’m looking at my DHS DAH night which was 5/24, bought tickets 5/13. In that case it’s ticket 325. Seems relatively low for just two weeks out (but who knows of course).

Maybe the counter resets each day and combines hard ticket events?

I bought my tickets for 6/6 a few minutes after they were available for purchase. My ticket numbers are 9-12.

Hi everyone! We had planned two days at Disney prior to heading to Port Canaveral for a cruise (Friday 6/7 and 6/8 at MK and AK). We are flying down Thursday evening and land 7:37pm, and staying at Pop. We recently got the email about the Villains party Thursday night and we are strongly considering getting to our room, dropping our bags, then heading to the park. We could realistically be at the park by 9-9:30ish. Right now we are booked on the DME to the resort, should we Uber to save time? Anything I'm not thinking of (assuming our flight ins't delayed) that would make this a bad idea? We have DS12 and DD10, both have done late night parties MVMCP before and can stay up late.
I just did this last Friday night, 5/24, for DAH at Hollywood Studios. My flight landed at 7:55pm. We let Magical Express handle our checked bags so we went straight to the bus and were able to board immediately. Our Magical Express didn’t leave until about 8:30. We arrived All-Star Music at 9:12 since it was the 3rd stop on the route. We dropped our carry-on bags at Bell Services and went around the corner to the bus stop. There was already a Hollywood Studios bus waiting which was awesome. We were entering the park at 9:30pm on the nose- at the exact time DAH officially began. It worked perfectly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter