Disney Addicts - What Is Your Most Addictive Ride?

If I could only ride one ride and repeat it all day long it would be Big Thunder Mt. because there is no pre-show to endure. If it weren't for the band room in Rockin Roller coaster and the TZ TV show room in ToT, they would also qualify. I haven't yet rode Everest.

I love TTA! Last time I went, we practically walked onto it! I also love Peter Pan and I could live on IASW. Also, it isn't really an attraction, but I could spend all day in Japan at World Showcase.

This thread would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

R&R! I think I rode HM more than 30 times last time though... we made a friend who let us push buttons in the stretch room though so we kept going back to visit :-)

TTA
Jungle Cruise and BTMRR in the dark
TOT
RnR
Living with the land
Spaceship Earth
Dinosaur
EE

We have our favorites in each park:
1. Haunted Mansion and Pirates - MK
2. Expedition Everest - AK
3. Soarin - Epcot
4. ToT and Rockin Rollercoaster - HS

Toy story Mania...can't ever beat my husband's score... :) Soarin' as well - nothing like it!

I like rides that are different at night than the day. Splash Mountain.

I have one for every park...

MK- Pirates... I LOVE this ride.
EP-Soarin'....The music puts this ride on top of the list.
AK-Dinosaur.. Those dinos scare the stuffing out of me. Love it!
HS-ToT...The atmosphere is so awsome. (Toy Story was close. I love trying to distroy my car partner! but the long lines made me choose ToT.)

I love that everybody is categorizing their favorites according to theme parks! I have to say that EE is my favorite at AK, ToT at HS, BTMRR at MK and Soarin' at Epcot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter