Disney 2025

ducky100

Mouseketeer
Hi looking at booking in summer 2025. In the past they have provided offers - £ towards food, gift card etc.. does anyone know when this are released or if they are likely for 2025. Just trying to work out if it’s worth holding fire or just get on book.
Thanks all

Hi looking at booking in summer 2025. In the past they have provided offers - £ towards food, gift card etc.. does anyone know when this are released or if they are likely for 2025. Just trying to work out if it’s worth holding fire or just get on book.
Thanks all
They usually release the offers in April, so not long now.

They usually release the offers in April, so not long now.
The offers for 2024 holidays finish on 28th March, so I'm hopeful it won't be long after that. The offer will make a difference to where we stay and whether it's a split stay or not and if so, how many in each. It's frustrating that the dining offer was only available on your first hotel booking, which puts me off a split stay, but I need to work a lot of overtime to stay at the Poly for the whole trip. All the possible scenarios are driving me crazy, Disney just need to put me out of my misery 😂

I suspect the new offers will land early April. Then we can all get planning! I wonder if the free dining plan will make a return!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter