Disgusting Behavior by Ariana Grande - Yuck!

asta

DIS Veteran
Just watched the video of Ariana Grande licking donuts on top of a display case in a bakery. The donuts were then left there to be bought by others. What is wrong with someone who would do that? I am not even a germaphobe but that makes me ill.

She then followed up by twice saying that she hates America. I can only hope that America returns the favor and she just goes away.

What about a doughnut shop that lets her get away with it? Don't get me wrong, she's a spoiled brat -- but I'm every bit as annoyed with anyone who permits her to behave that way. When she licked the doughnuts, she should have been told that she had to pay for them and they should have been given to her or thrown away. If she gave anyone any trouble, the cops should have been called.

People can only behave that way if we continue to let them get away with it.

What about a doughnut shop that lets her get away with it? Don't get me wrong, she's a spoiled brat -- but I'm every bit as annoyed with anyone who permits her to behave that way. When she licked the doughnuts, she should have been told that she had to pay for them and they should have been given to her or thrown away. If she gave anyone any trouble, the cops should have been called.

People can only behave that way if we continue to let them get away with it.

I haven't paid much attention to the story but I don't think an employee saw her. I think it was later seen on surveillance recordings. I can't imagine the donut shop would just pretend it didn't happen and sell those donuts.

I haven't paid much attention to the story but I don't think an employee saw her. I think it was later seen on surveillance recordings. I can't imagine the donut shop would just pretend it didn't happen and sell those donuts.
+1 AND then give out the video. There's no way the shop knew she had done that.

+1 AND then give out the video. There's no way the shop knew she had done that.

Apparently she was acting like a brat and complaining about the donuts in the case. The employee went to the back to get her fresher donuts and left that try on the counter when s/he went in the back.
Now the shop has been giving health inspection violations for leaving the tray on top of that counter.

How about the apology? She said she was sorry but then when on to talk about childhood obesity. She needs to crawl back under the rock she crawled out of.

And everyone seems to be concentrating on what she said, but no one has asked her about contaminating the doughnuts. That's gross, beyond disgusting, and I'm thinking that it may be illegal (tampering with food).

I want to hear her explain that!

ETA: I also had never heard of her before this.

If she were to disappear tomorrow, I honestly wouldn't even notice.
Agreed. Her music is run of the mill, same old junk that you hear over and over. So many others have mentioned that she is difficult to work with and a diva. This just proves that she has a spoiled brat attitude.

I've heard things over the years about her being problematic. I just don't understand people. She's a pretty girl, decent voice, has a good career. Why can't you be gracious and normal? Why the ridiculousness. That will end up ruining her. I hope it's worth it.

So grossed out by her licking the donuts. Who with a brain does that? She's old enough to understand that what she did is gross and wrong.

Never knew who she was either until last season Big Brother when her brother was on the show. Licking the donuts and making comments about America was disgusting. I think she is a legend in her own mind.

And everyone seems to be concentrating on what she said, but no one has asked her about contaminating the doughnuts. That's gross, beyond disgusting, and I'm thinking that it may be illegal (tampering with food).

I want to hear her explain that!

ETA: I also had never heard of her before this.
I agree. She can hate America all she wants. The licking of the doughnuts is disgusting and sickening. Who wants to eat something that has a strangers spit on it? I also want to hear that explanation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter