• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DISer chapter of NKOTB anonymous...join the party *ahem* intervention!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello from Turks and Caicos!!! How's everyone doing? I see that you all have been making babies like crazy! :lmao: You know, I did one before I left and I couldn't bring myself to post it. It was HIDEOUS and I know that if Jordan and I were to have kids, are children would NEVER be that ugly!!!! :)

Anyway, just checking in. I've been up since 4:10am and I am beat!!! Going to take a bath and relax!!!

Shelby

Hello from Turks and Caicos!!! How's everyone doing? I see that you all have been making babies like crazy! :lmao: You know, I did one before I left and I couldn't bring myself to post it. It was HIDEOUS and I know that if Jordan and I were to have kids, are children would NEVER be that ugly!!!! :)

Anyway, just checking in. I've been up since 4:10am and I am beat!!! Going to take a bath and relax!!!

Shelby
You have to be so tired! Get some rest and get out there and enjoy the sun and warm weather!

Don't forget the guys are on the AMA's Sunday night on ABC!!! Wonder what they will perform?

I have already informed my family that I will be in front of the tv on Sunday night.

Set your Tivos ladies.

Have a great day!

Since this week is about to get crazy busy, I wanted to wish everyone a VERY Happy Thanksgiving. Wishing you a special holiday filled with fun and love! And for a little humor with the early greeting...
SesameStreetThanksgiving.jpg

i totaly forgot about tonight!!! aghhhhh and we are having company!!

Well I will be sneaking upstairs a few times :happytv:

AAAAGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They did AWESOME! Except one minor glitch in the falsetto, they looked great! Long live NKOTB!!!

They did good! They are too hot for their own good. So sexy those boys are! They had a few little glitches (The music in "Single" and Joey did not seem to be in sync)but it wasn't his fault.
It seemed that people were really screaming for them, which made me happy for the boys. It must have felt good for them to be back there.

They did great, except for a couple small glitches. Jordan hit his note for I'll be Loving You (woohoo)! I just love them. My husband walked in the room while they were singing and just rolled his eyes and laughed. He said I had the stupidest smile on my face! I can't help it, they're "my boyz".......sorry "our boyz". I'll share with you all!

In case I don't get back on here this week (it's going to be a bit nutty around here) I'll wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving......we have much to be thankful for (especially a 2009 NKOTB tour)!

Goodnight Ladies!

My husband walked in the room while they were singing and just rolled his eyes and laughed. He said I had the stupidest smile on my face! I can't help it, they're "my boyz".......sorry "our boyz". I'll share with you all!

In case I don't get back on here this week (it's going to be a bit nutty around here) I'll wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving......we have much to be thankful for (especially a 2009 NKOTB tour)!

Goodnight Ladies!

The same exact thing happened with my husband. He walked in and I was in a singing and dancing trance. He got annoyed because I had shhh'd him earlier when they were being interviewed.
I reminded him that Jordan was my first love, and he tried to pull the blanket off of me. He's just jealous. Sweet, sweet Jordan. :cloud9:

Well I got to watch it on Youtube. Just not the same though. It looks like it went great.

Here's some still shots from another board. These aren't mine. I have no idea how that's even done.

crotchgrab.jpg

Joeysmiling.jpg

LOVE the screen shots!!!

I didn't get to see it since I'm away but I did DVR it. How were the received by the crowd? What songs did they sing? Fill me in!!!!

How's everyone doing?? Miss me? ;)

Shelby

LOVE the screen shots!!!

I didn't get to see it since I'm away but I did DVR it. How were the received by the crowd? What songs did they sing? Fill me in!!!!

How's everyone doing?? Miss me? ;)

Shelby

I was a medley. Single, Please don't go girl, I'll be loving you, Right Stuff, Dirty Dancing.....am I forgetting any?

Miss you? You're gone?

JOKING! of course! Enjoying yourself? Nice, warm and sunny?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter