• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DISer chapter of NKOTB anonymous...join the party *ahem* intervention!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes1

food172.jpg

OMG I just laughed out loud!!! Holy cow that is funny!!! :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Have you guys seen the video Joe posted on the official site today? It's in response to Jon's blog post about sleeping with his dog. It is high-larious!

ETA: whoops! I think someone already posted about this. My bad!!

OMG that is freakin awesome!! :cool:

If Donnie blew me a kiss I would pass out!

First it was "leave Brittany alone" now Jon!! He is nuts :rotfl2: I have to say the Jon story was funny!

Have you guys seen the video Joe posted on the office site today? It's in response to Jon's blog post about sleeping with his dog. It is high-larious!

ETA: whoops! I think someone already posted about this. My bad!!

What site???

Shelby

Oh my gosh, I found it. That was HILARIOUS!!!! :lmao:

But what happened to bring that about? I noticed the removed the Between the Sheets post by Jon. What's up with that??

Shelby

Jon's post was removed in response to stupid Perez Hilton. Can't stand him!!! However, the guy that he has a link to in the article that is supposed to be Jon's BF is who he was deep in Spanish convo with on Thursday night at the Ritz. If that is the BF... GO JON... he was C-U-T-E!

I've gotta catch up ladies!!

First of all, I need to see the Donnie OMG picture please...thank you!

Joe's video was so funny!! It didn't even look like my Joey! LOL

The NKOTB elves are too cute. I was cracking up!

I wish those elves would sneak into my house on Christmas Eve to help Santa fill my stocking. :rolleyes1

Shelby

I'm jealous of your NKOTB related tag! I really want one!!

Shelby

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter