• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DISer chapter of NKOTB anonymous...join the party *ahem* intervention!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shelby :lmao:

last night my son asked what me and his dad wanted for Christmas, so I told him the "Property of Donnie Wahlberg" shirt on nkotb.com and he says "huh keep dreaming mom".....

So anybody want a 9 yr old! :rolleyes1

I'm kidding, I'm kidding but what a little weinnie, I told him "hey honey I've been dreaming for 20 yrs why stop now" :rotfl:

novembernkotbdenver074.jpg

Omaha show
novembernkotbdenver078.jpg

Clickx3pose-off... Danny doing a one-handed handstand, Jordan said OUCH, and Donnie was supposed to look like this, but he got caught up on Jordan's leg
novembernkotbdenver079.jpg

novembernkotbdenver117.jpg

with Robo aftyer we found the diamond
novembernkotbdenver086.jpg

Trying to be cool at the Ritz... the guys were about 50 feet behind us
novembernkotbdenver131.jpg

our shirts for the Denver show... Jordan thought they were "dope"
novembernkotbdenver146.jpg

novembernkotbdenver149.jpg

novembernkotbdenver150.jpg

lots of bras in Denver, Joe asked if they wree worn to the show or new
novembernkotbdenver153.jpg

my first boyfriend across the piano
novembernkotbdenver157.jpg

Joe and Jon laying on top of the piano
novembernkotbdenver159.jpg

for Shelby
novembernkotbdenver169.jpg

sweet hat!
novembernkotbdenver173.jpg

Joe won with a Shakespearean bow, said it basically looked liek a big pile of crap. Donnie forfeited, not sure what he was going for!

Shelby :lmao:

last night my son asked what me and his dad wanted for Christmas, so I told him the "Property of Donnie Wahlberg" shirt on nkotb.com and he says "huh keep dreaming mom".....

So anybody want a 9 yr old! :rolleyes1

I'm kidding, I'm kidding but what a little weinnie, I told him "hey honey I've been dreaming for 20 yrs why stop now" :rotfl:

LOL I have a 9 year old DS too! He just rolls his eyes at me when I bring up NKOTB or am singing one of their songs. He actually told me the other day that the lyrics were inappropriate! (now, they may be inappropriate for him but they're not for me!) :banana:

LOVE the pictures.

Shelby

by the way....who else is LOVIN Donnie in the cowboy hat?

HEY! That's not a REAL piano!! Did anyone else see that??????

nooo, look at the keyboard...it's much shorter, see the red sides?? It's an electronic keyboard with a big piano around it. :rotfl:

:lmao: And this, my friends, is what I mean about obsession.

eh24fan Good eye on the piano thing :thumbsup2

yeah and me saying that Donnie looks good in that hat.....like he needs any help on looking smokin H O T :woohoo:

I soooooooooo hope they do a summer tour!!! Glad to know that I am not alone in the nkotb google'ing thing :rolleyes1

Hello fellow fanatics!

I'm about to do some shopping on the official website and was wondering how the sizes run as far as the tshirts go. I'm a pretty average size 10 so I'm wondering if medium or large would work best.

Thanks guys!

Sandy :)

How is it that with as much dissing as I do I am just now finding this thread!! OMG!! My best friend and I went to the Providence show on November 6th. It was absolutely unbelievable!!! Best concert I've ever been to. We are both waiting for 2009 summer dates to be released so that we can go to more than one show!

All of your pics are great! I have some really great one's if I can figure out how to do the picture thing. I've got some really great Jordan shots for all of my co-Jordan lovers (as I see there is at least one here.......) and of course lots of group shots. All in all we took about 300 pictures.

I'll try to figure out this whole picture thing and post some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter