• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DISDads: Person To Post LAST! Is The Winner 5

Okay Folks.... This is over. No need to post any more. The winner is PEG110! Thanks for Playing.

:D

Placed your check in the mail peg110 - one million dollars - congratulations.

Last edited:

The only way you would find our cat in snow like that is if you threw him in the snow drift.
Well.... Truth be told, ours too, but then again, the DW doesn't want them outside. Ours are strictly INDOOR cats.

Our Yellow Lab, though.... Different story all together. He loves to "Roll" in the snow. When I am shoveling, he loves to try and "Catch" it as I throw the snow. It's too funny really.

Well.... Truth be told, ours too, but then again, the DW doesn't want them outside. Ours are strictly INDOOR cats.

Our Yellow Lab, though.... Different story all together. He loves to "Roll" in the snow. When I am shoveling, he loves to try and "Catch" it as I throw the snow. It's too funny really.

Same with our cat, indoor only. He has escaped a couple of times but usually doesn't go too far. We lost our first cat to what I think was a coyote so they don't go out anymore. Our dog was the same, she would plow through drifts and try to catch it as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter