Discovery Cove Pricing

Mysteria

I guess the tag fairies wings were clipped.
Do I have this right?

Oct 2016
2 people with dolphin swim $259 each
2 w/o dolphin swim $179 each
elite package $399

So 4 people, with elite package, for 1 day would be $1275?

eta: Admission to Seaworld would also be included?

Last edited:
Do I have this right?

Oct 2016
2 people with dolphin swim $259 each
2 w/o dolphin swim $179 each
elite package $399

So 4 people, with elite package, for 1 day would be $1275?

eta: Admission to Seaworld would also be included?

Yes, and yes :thumbsup2 .

If you were not specifically planning to use your admission to SW & AQ, you can get your DC day cheaper (saving a total of $232 plus tax) by buying one Annual Pass and booking at the passmember rate (which does not include admission to the two other parks).

Your one Aquatica AP would be $108.
Your dolphin swim admissions would be $169 each.
Your admissions without the dolphin swim would be $99 each.
Elite package $399 (this may also be discounted as a passmember....I can't recall....but if it is, then it would just increase the savings I am outlining)

Total: $1043

If you plan to use the SW & Aquatica admission, then full price is the better deal. If you don't, then booking as a passmember is your best bet.

Gina, we are planning a day at DC in April and unfortunately won't have time to visit Aquatica/SW, would the Aquatica AP have to activated at Aquatica before we checked into DC? Also, do you know if the rates you quoted above are available as long as there is space at DC that day, or if they cap the number of APs? Thanks!

Gina, we are planning a day at DC in April and unfortunately won't have time to visit Aquatica/SW, would the Aquatica AP have to activated at Aquatica before we checked into DC? Also, do you know if the rates you quoted above are available as long as there is space at DC that day, or if they cap the number of APs? Thanks!

I can answer your first question...yes, your Aquatica AP would need to be activated before your DC day :thumbsup2 .

I can't give you answers on your other questions with absolute certainty (I have my guesses, but that's all they are). You may want to call or email Discovery Cove to confirm. Their phone is 1 877-557-7404 and their email is DCO-GuestRelations@DiscoveryCove.com.

I can answer your first question...yes, your Aquatica AP would need to be activated before your DC day :thumbsup2 .

I can't give you answers on your other questions with absolute certainty (I have my guesses, but that's all they are). You may want to call or email Discovery Cove to confirm. Their phone is 1 877-557-7404 and their email is DCO-GuestRelations@DiscoveryCove.com.

Thank you! I will email them but it sounds like that won't work for us since our flight lands after Aquatica is probably closed and our DC day is the next AM. Oh well, its still worth it!

Thank you! I will email them but it sounds like that won't work for us since our flight lands after Aquatica is probably closed and our DC day is the next AM. Oh well, its still worth it!

If your trip isn't too close, I believe you can have SeaWorld ship you an annual pass for Aquatica that's already activated. It might be worth asking to see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter