discounts over school breaks

BabyRN

DIS Veteran
I know there's really not much that's ever offered over the April breaks, but are there ever any room only discounts over the February breaks? I need to change my vacation because I got a new job and I won't be able to go in August, so now I'm hoping to go over February break next year. Problem is, I really want to stay at BC and won't be able to without a discount!

from Feb 15 to april 15 - the discounts are few. (spring break some place in the US - really goes to May these days - but so far WDW is only counting this time)

so you need to watch and if one comes up get it immediately.

I'd book what you can afford, then if discounts come out for BC that you can afford, then switch. At least you'll have something, if there aren't discounts, or they are lower then you expected.
WL is a great resort, and less then BC, or 1 of the mods. We love POR.

I'd book what you can afford, then if discounts come out for BC that you can afford, then switch. At least you'll have something, if there aren't discounts, or they are lower then you expected.
WL is a great resort, and less then BC, or 1 of the mods. We love POR.

We've been 2 other times and both times we stayed at POR. We do love it, but the last time we were there we went to BC/YC for dinner and it was beautiful. We decided next time we go, we are going to stay there and not go to any of the parks with the exception of a water park. So we're specifically going just to spend time in the pool! Plus my family size is too big to stay at WL, unless we stay in a villa and then it's way more expensive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter