Discounts or coupons for Seattle Space Needle

hollypoast

Travel Planner Specializing in Disney
Can't bring myself to pay $24 per person to go to the Space Needle. Anyone know where I can get a discount or coupon??

Going on a long weekend with hubby... may skip it if we have to pay full price. Thoughts?:confused3

I've been as part of a conference reception. It was nice, but no way was it worth $50/couple.

We went a few years ago and it was free if you spent atleast $25pp on food/drink. We needed to eat anyhow so we made lunch reservations and went up...the burger was yummy! Believe that's still the case.

Make Lunch reservations. Adults have to order a min of food drink for $25 but if you figure you'll spend $10-$15 per adult on a lunch anyway, it makes it more reasonable. The restaurant rotates so you get to see the full view, plus once you are up there you can go to the observation deck and stay for however long you want.

Otherwise, they do have a city-pass type option, but you'd have to be interested in the Experience Music Project and some of the other stuff around Key Arena.

We ate lunch there so we didn't have to pay to get up. I was going to have to purchase lunch anyways and was going to probably pay $15 pp for food even at a cheaper restaurant.

If you sign up for their email club they will send you a coupon for the restaurant. The one we got was for a free desert for every entree purchased, including kids meals.

It's actually more than $24 because there's tax added!

Thanks for the lunch idea. I didn't notice that on their website... that's a great option. I think I may have gotten the last lunch res. for the day we are going. Dis-ers to the rescue again!!! :thumbsup2

also, I think if you sign up for their "Celebrations" club, you get a BOGO free coupon. check that out too.
also, if you have a Primecard through your employer, there is a BOGO free discount with that as well.
Entertainment book may have the same offer.
The BOGO is for the restaurant so it's an extra great deal because your admission to get to the top is waived since you're eating in the restaurant and then you'll get a meal free!

We purchased the Chihuly combo tickets...and I don't recall them being as expensive as I saw online. The museum was awesome...especially lit up at night!

Good idea for lunch and discounts! We just moved to the area, and are getting ready to do the tourist thing again with family visiting.

We purchased the Chihuly combo tickets...and I don't recall them being as expensive as I saw online. The museum was awesome...especially lit up at night!

Good idea for lunch and discounts! We just moved to the area, and are getting ready to do the tourist thing again with family visiting.

if you have kiddos (or will have kiddos visiting)-check out the teen tix program in Seattle-it's AWSOME! teens 12-19 can sign up for it free, and it provides $5 admission to lots of area museums (including EMP at the Space Needle) as well as over 50 other arts organizations (so tons of plays and concerts). the REALY cool thing is that some venues (like EMP) offer a limited number of $5 companion tickets on certain days of the week.

we signed ds up for it in anticipation of our recent trip, and as a result saved $24 on 2 admissions to EMP, and an additional $7 at the Living Computer Museum (EMP ticket stubbs get you free entry). If we had gone to the Flying Heritage Collection we would have saved another $24 (again, free entry with EMP stubb).

also, I think if you sign up for their "Celebrations" club, you get a BOGO free coupon. check that out too.
also, if you have a Primecard through your employer, there is a BOGO free discount with that as well.
Entertainment book may have the same offer.
The BOGO is for the restaurant so it's an extra great deal because your admission to get to the top is waived since you're eating in the restaurant and then you'll get a meal free!

Thanks! Just signed up for the Celebrations Club... hopefully I'll get that coupon soon. That would be AWESOME!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter