Discount Tix

BarryCF

Let's Buy DVC!!
At www.*********************.com/ they are selling tickets cheaper than anywhere else I've seen. Does anyone know anything about them? The ticket prices are as follows:

Park Hoppers:
4 day:$198 adult/ $158 child
5 day: $222/$178

Park Hopper Plus Tix:
5 day:$249/$201
6 day:$277/$223
7 day:$301/$239

A quote from the website:
Upon your arrival you may choose to pick up your tickets at our centrally located distribution center or we can deliver them to your hotel or travel destination for a small fee.

Cheers:) :D :)

PS...According to the map, the distribution center in on Vineland ave.

Check out www.floridaticketsinc.com when you get to the site click on tickets,these prices are much better than what you are showing,also the prices I am talking about include tax and they are still offering the 5 day hopper plus 4 options at a great price,and if you are wondering whether they are legit,I went to disney world from 5/3-5/11/02 and I used their tickets without any problems at all,they are the same tickets you would get from disney,they charge $5.00 for delivery and the tickets came 2 days after they e-mailed me to let me know my mailing date,PS I do not work for them I am from philly

look at ticketmania.com also, they have the 5 day hopper plus, with the 4 options too. their price is $251 for adult, but they have free shipping. i dont know how much shipping that *********************, or floridaticketsinc charges (if any).

we ordered from ticketsmania for our april 2002 trip and we recieved the tickets and not just vouchers for tickets, so we did not have to stand in line to trade for real tickets. is this how destinations and floridatickets works too?

poohangel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter