• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Discount/Free Dining Question?

punksmom

Mouseketeer
Wow - thought about this one a little too much and really confused myself :confused: .

I am booked for POP Aug 19th to Sept 2nd, 10 day MYW with dining. I am hoping to get in on the free dining from Aug 26th to Sept 2nd. Will I have to rebooked and separate my package - 7 days paid dining - 7 days free dining? If so, what happens to the 10 day MYW ticket? Will I have to book 2 separate ticket packages?

Thanks
C.

You will have to book two seperate packages: one for 8/19 - 8/26 and another from 8/26 - 9/2. You would buy your 10-day pass with your first reservation and then you would buy a one-day one-park base pass for each of the people in your room the second reservation. You will be able to use the one-day passes or upgrade them to longer passes at a later time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter