Discount Coming March 1

I have the same question. Thanks for any help you can give. We didn't have our Disney Visa back in September when we put a deposit down.

I did this 2yrs ago, they just had me do an additional $200 deposit using my DV on top of what I had already paid.

I have the same question. Thanks for any help you can give. We didn't have our Disney Visa back in September when we put a deposit down.

This happened to us in 2010 - used visa kids stay play and eat free AFTER booking already with another code and NOT using my Disney Visa for the deposit.

It didn't matter - our AAA agent just changed it and the code was valid. We didn't have to cancel and rebook with the Visa, although there would be no skin if you had to do that either.

I have already booked my vacation and put down a deposit, I am a Disney visa card holder, if a Disney Visa offer comes out THursday, can I apply that to my current reservation. I do plan on using my Disney visa to pay off my remaining balance.

You would have to call with your Disney Visa number and put down at least another $200.00 deposit with your Disney Visa to get the FD code applied.

As with the previous poster, you would call when the Disney Visa FD codes are released and you would just put down another minimum $200.00 deposit with your Disney Visa to have the FD code applied. You would not have to cancel or rebook anything. I have done this exact thing a number of times.

As long as you paid your deposit with your DV, and there is availability at your resort for the promotion, then you should be able to apply it without an issue.

In your case, I believe you would have to cancel and rebook using your DV to make the deposit.

In both of those instances the previous posters would just need to put down a $200.00 deposit with their current Disney Visa to have the FD coded applied. They won't automatically add the code if you are a DV card holder and you don't have to cancel if you previously booked with another card - you just have to put down a $200.00 minimum deposit on the current reservation with the Disney Visa.

I have another Question and I apologize if this has already been asked. We just received our newly opened Disney Visa and I did make a payment on my reservation with the card..my question is how will I know if they offer Disney Visa holders a discount/promotion before the general public?

Thanks!

I have another Question and I apologize if this has already been asked. We just received our newly opened Disney Visa and I did make a payment on my reservation with the card..my question is how will I know if they offer Disney Visa holders a discount/promotion before the general public?

Thanks!

Right here on these Boards is the FASTEST way I know of finding out !!!:wizard:

Thanks!
We have been Disney Visa holders for years and I always see the codes on here long before Disney Visa every emails or lets me know. Sad, but true.

In both of those instances the previous posters would just need to put down a $200.00 deposit with their current Disney Visa to have the FD coded applied. They won't automatically add the code if you are a DV card holder and you don't have to cancel if you previously booked with another card - you just have to put down a $200.00 minimum deposit on the current reservation with the Disney Visa.

Thanks for the correction.:thumbsup2

The Disney special offer page looks slightly different this morning. The Spring Room only offer is still there but you must now call to book and the book by date is now March 31st.

Anyone know if it is typical for Disney to extend the prior promo and throw another in at the same time?

I noticed this morning that the promotion is the same as yesterday, only difference- you have to book on the phone and can't online.

So, do any disney vets think that means another discount will be released soon??:confused3

I know for our May/June, 2011 trip, there were two promotions for our travel dates. There was a room only % off special offer and free dining. We did a split stay and used the room only offer for our first two nights and free dining for the remainder.

i need something good to happen...i am having the crappiest day EVER!!! its raining and I am Jersey where it is pouring an cold!!!!
dear tink,
please send pixie dust to me and everyone on the boards!! free dining would be good too :)

Well just booked our flights. I couldn't wait any longer the price keeps creeping up. Pretty soon they would have been out of our budget. So here is hoping for some FD. :worship:

now Davy Jones died..... I loved him when I was kid, the mokees was my favorite show... RIP Davy we will miss you : (

Well just booked our flights. I couldn't wait any longer the price keeps creeping up. Pretty soon they would have been out of our budget. So here is hoping for some FD. :worship:

I was thinking of doing the same thing this morning! Maybe i should...

now Davy Jones died..... I loved him when I was kid, the mokees was my favorite show... RIP Davy we will miss you : (

I liked davy Jones and The Monkees as a kid also my son (13) loves their songs also he will be missed so sad :( MSKermit where about are you in SOUTH JERSEY?
just realized we maybe Neighbors :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter