Disboards Meet Dec 12th - 15th for Margarita's in Mexico

LOL! ok, my very, very dear friend who is driving me around...lol aka new nickname my TS lol

MY TS????????????????????????lmaorof...freudian slip my dear...and actually yes Tom Sawyer Island made me think of that.....

the "TS" regrets not being available earlier in this conversation, but wants you to know he is looking forward to seeing his friends in December as well.. and is also very excited about kicking your mouse tails when he sees you.

the "TS" regrets not be available earlier in this conversation, but wants you to know he is looking forward to seeing his friends in December as well.. and is also very excited about kicking your mouse tails when he sees you.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Why in the world wouold TS want to do a thing like that:lmao: :lmao:
I am TOTALLY innocent:rolleyes1
and here all this time I thought "he" was MY TS....:rotfl2:

Depending upon which night, I would be interested. I am leaving on the 14th.

Current plan is either the 12th or 13th so that will work:):) and then we may have another one if there is interest at all....

count in another 2 more please
NancyIL and I will be at the Swan that Thurs-Sun so either of those dates is good

count in another 2 more please
NancyIL and I will be at the Swan that Thurs-Sun so either of those dates is good

I need to check calendar for Epcot and see what time Illuminations is etc etc but we will plan on 12th.... Looking forward to meeting new people as I really enjoyed talking to some of the couples I met Monday and Tuesday:)

I need to check calendar for Epcot and see what time Illuminations is etc etc but we will plan on 12th.... Looking forward to meeting new people as I really enjoyed talking to some of the couples I met Monday and Tuesday:)

Get on that whole planning thing. Slacker

Get on that whole planning thing. Slacker

OK since some are calling others Traveling Companions or Transportation Service you are now my Travel Buddy...or TB...hahah goes along with that cough....:lmao: So TB...bite me!!! heheh..I will get on this sometime soon...geesh I picked the date what more do you want??? and we know it will be around illuminations time....so lets say 45 minutes Before Illuminations, we can grab drinks chat for a bit and then watch Illuminations..so there aside from actual physical time Ms TB, it is planned.....Gosh...do I have to do EVERYTHING??????????????????????????????????????????

OK since some are calling others Traveling Companions or Transportation Service you are now my Travel Buddy...or TB...hahah goes along with that cough....:lmao: So TB...bite me!!! heheh..I will get on this sometime soon...geesh I picked the date what more do you want??? and we know it will be around illuminations time....so lets say 45 minutes Before Illuminations, we can grab drinks chat for a bit and then watch Illuminations..so there aside from actual physical time Ms TB, it is planned.....Gosh...do I have to do EVERYTHING??????????????????????????????????????????

Haha bite me.. you sound like your son.. geesh.. no wonder where he gets it

45 minutes is not long enough for more than 1 margarita. Why dont we give a time window. And people can come and go within that window if they like. I plan on attempting to get your son drunk. I need more than 45 minutes.

Hahaha my TS is for Transportation Source, not service...lol Get it right lady! LOL;)

Angy, if I end up going in December I will let you know. I've seen the latest pics from your last trip and you could use them as evidence that you guys are people who know how to have fun!lol

Cheers!:drinking1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter