• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DISApalooza 2015 Official Information Thread

Just found rooms available at Porto Fino AND Hardrock for the event!!

Was just on call with res and they found a few rooms at BOTH places!! I've been told (by res) that they were booked but to keep checking.... YEP! There have been some openings! See below.

Ok, this is either getting old or getting good (better). We were previously booked at Royal for the 4th then Sat and Sun at PortoFino. Well...I've been checking in a few times a week and just now found our preferred hotel (due to location/paths) , HARDROCK available for 4th through 7th. Whew!
They were kind enough to change the res, so now, Anyone staying at the HR and would like to meet? Myself and daughter (12). Maybe to walk over to DA?

We'll see you there!!
kathy

Holy Smokes!! You are in for a treat!! I prefer the frozen.... it's like a dessert to me! Down further in the thread someone mentions WARM butterbeer... mmmmm....can't wait to try that one!

Yes both sound like a must! This party is going to be too much fun. :)

There is an update in the original post about event transportation.

Having transport "nailed down" is really starting to make this event real for me. So excited to visit DA & to meet some fellow DIS-lovers.

THANKS in advance for all you and the others have done to organize this event. I predict it will be a HUGE success. :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

I think he meant you will need to present the Universal Studios Orlando employee your ID to check against the list. :-)

I think he meant you will need to present the Universal Studios Orlando employee your ID to check against the list. :-)
Ahhhhhhhhhh......read it too fast............needed that comma (Just kidding John Kevin !)

Doug

Last edited:
Sorry if I missed this somewhere but if I'm reading the information correctly Butterbeer is only being served in Hogsmede? I'm just curious??

Does anyone have information pertaining to what time the Live Broadcast will be taking place in IoA, the day of DISapalooza? We have tickets for the event but now are extremely interested in attending the broadcast. We are staying at the Poly and trying to plan that day. We have a 5:00 'Ohana reservation and wondering if we will be able to keep it with the broadcast.

I think the Hogsmeade reference is a typo.

The podcast taping will now take place on Disney property. No specific info about when or where yet.

The podcast taping will now take place on Disney property. No specific info about when or where yet.

We have still not finalized plans for the live show. Please do not make plans around when / where this will take place until we make an official announcement.

We have still not finalized plans for the live show. Please do not make plans around when / where this will take place until we make an official announcement.

I think Halloweenqueen was referring to what was said on a previous show about it not being at US anymore and instead somewhere on WDW property. I'm hoping that this stays the same too; not keen on the idea of purchasing a day ticket to US and transportation just for the show (no matter how much I love you all).

I can't imagine how busy the team is right now, but I am crossing my fingers and toes that a podcast taping happens and fits into our plans. It was a highlight of our last Disapalooza weekend.

I hope there comes a day where there is a Pacific Northwest Dis meet, but until then Disapalooza is our only opportunity.

We're staying at Cabana Bay. Does anyone know if the buses will be running that late as the park will be closed well before the end of the party? Just trying to figure out if we should drive to the party. Counting down the days until then.

We're staying at Cabana Bay. Does anyone know if the buses will be running that late as the park will be closed well before the end of the party? Just trying to figure out if we should drive to the party. Counting down the days until then.

The USO buses will not be running after our event. However you can walk back to Cabana Bay as the elevated walkway connecting that resort to City Walk is now finished. I'm sure you'll have lots of fellow DISers to walk back with.

Just read my email about the event and I am disappointed that there can be no changes made to guest list as we had to purchase tickets so long ago. Things change, and my daughter is now in another state due to college. My son would like to use that ticket for a friend. Seems inflexible that no one else can use it.I thought non-transferable meant we couldn't sell them. Why so strict?

Is parking free at Universal for this event for those driving their own cars? Also, how soon can you arrive at the event? I apologize if these questions have been answered already. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter